Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Doesn't Rick always end up paying that price...I could go there and bid 975k knowing I wouldn't win...im guessing he didn't intend to buy it.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Wonder how bad the #2 wanted the Z06?
There was no number 2, this is all pre arraigned. The other bidder was a shill.

Barrett Jackson puts on a great show but it's much less of an auction these days. There are a ton of back room deals to make the telecast look good.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
817 Posts
There was no number 2, this is all pre arraigned. The other bidder was a shill.

Barrett Jackson puts on a great show but it's much less of an auction these days. There are a ton of back room deals to make the telecast look good.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum
Well, you just rained on a lot of fantasy picnics! You are also very likely correct!

The money does go to a good cause, that is near and dear to Rick Hendricks. Even with all the showmanship we all surely agree a $1,000,000 to a worthy charity is a good thing. Damn, I wish I had that guy's cars...and money!

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Well, you just rained on a lot of fantasy picnics! You are also very likely correct!

The money does go to a good cause, that is near and dear to Rick Hendricks. Even with all the showmanship we all surely agree a $1,000,000 to a worthy charity is a good thing. Damn, I wish I had that guy's cars...and money!
Oh I absolutely think it's a great thing he and Chevy do. The showmanship is great too, no problem with that either. Sorry if I rained on any parades ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts