Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
That was a fun video, in full-screen mode on my large monitor.

I watched a couple of your other videos too.

·
Administrator
15,045 Posts
thanks for sharing your delightful drive chunkysoop :eek:nthego:

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
chunkysoop, very cool ocean front wheel time! Now you know it's hard to watch these kinds of video's when I'm stuck at work and not out there wheeling around myself, that's alright at least I can look out front and look at our C7 masterpiece and think about some wheel time. :wink:

SF
Rick

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Or out of town 50% of the month

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Or out of town 50% of the month
Bryan, You need to record a video of you wheeling your C7 masterpiece GS around TX so when you board the plane have the stewardess slip in your video for the passengers viewing pleasure. You wont hear a sound from the passengers during the entire flight, they will all be in awe! :)

SF
Rick

·
Registered
10,212 Posts
Hope you're enjoying your Stingrays!

Ah, I would recognize San Gregorio in my sleep. Watching that video made me want to call my wife and tell her that I am moving back to San Mateo County (that is where I lived before I met her and moved to the north bay where she lived).

·
Registered
10,212 Posts
So, I found the song is "Miracle" by BORGEOUS, but it must be some remix that I cannot find. Can you help with the name of the remix?

Thank you!

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Can't see that video in the app! It closes every time I try to access it......

New forum owners, please rethink updating the app....pretty please!

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Bryan, You need to record a video of you wheeling your C7 masterpiece GS around TX so when you board the plane have the stewardess slip in your video for the passengers viewing pleasure. You wont hear a sound from the passengers during the entire flight, they will all be in awe! :)

SF
Rick
Rick, excellent idea......I think I will do that and put it on my work pc since I work on most flights......then my neighbors for the flight will be quiet while I work. Great suggestion. Thank you sir.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts

SF
Rick
We Bryan to record the Big Bend Open road race in a few weeks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mobius,jsvette- Glad you enjoyed the video, it was my pleasure!
Eugene Onegin- The "C7 Miracle" title was a small nod to U.S. Marine, who so graciously refers to our C7's as C7 masterpieces, and a loose reference to the lyrics. The implication would be that the miracle is the C7 of course :D.
U.S. Marine- I actually make these sort of videos just for those occasions when I can't get out on the open road; makes for a great work-time distraction!
rdslon01- It's the Liquid Monkeys remix, such a powerful rendition. Once the summer rolls around, I'm hoping to drive up and down the 1 to SC and SLO. Video I had driving around a rental on the road to Hana in Maui unfortunately was on a computer that got jacked. There are definitely some sights to see!
Ateupjoe- Idk if linking away from the forum is frowned upon or not, but here's the direct YouTube link... Nevermind, that didn't work!

·
Registered
10,212 Posts
rdslon01- It's the Liquid Monkeys remix, such a powerful rendition. Once the summer rolls around, I'm hoping to drive up and down the 1 to SC and SLO. Video I had driving around a rental on the road to Hana in Maui unfortunately was on a computer that got jacked. There are definitely some sights to see!
Thank you! Ah, that is too bad about your laptop getting stolen (for multiple reasons).

Your drive from Santa Cruz to San Luis Obispo will be a great one, especially when you are southbound so you have the best views of the coast. I had planned a slightly longer trip doing essentially the same, but we move to North Carolina before I was able to get the time to do it: http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum/corvette-z06-build-section/15874-gathering-goodies-caroline-embarking-journey-change-6.html#post227180.

I need to process and post some more videos I took before I left from CA. I have one I took from work to home: north on I-280, CA 35, Great Highway, Golden Gate Bridge, US 101 North. That was my secret route for getting around a lot of the traffic jams.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts