Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Days.... My car is en-route.

Hopefully I'll make the 450 mile trip fairly fast and I'm driving this weekend.

Tom

·
Administrator
16,283 Posts
Congratulations Tom- very exciting times!:cool:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A new Appearance Package GM came up for 2015, but about 100 were made available for the last run of 2014's. Should ease the constant Z51 constraints and it's perfect for folks that don't track their cars. I stopped tracking my vette's with my 07 Z06. I'm now a cruiser and didn't need all the "track" stuff for that.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Tom, that is great news, Christmas comes early! Post those pictures at first chance because everybody loves C7 eye candy.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
582 Posts
Congrats!

Now someone get on those ZF1 badges! :p

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Congrats Tom!! Can't wait to see your pics. Gonna post some pics on the Volt forum?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Exciting stuff Tom ! Hopefully you catch some nice weather for when the car shows up.

GM contacted me about my expedited shipping, saying about 1/2 the time it normally takes so my car is being built next week (with the ZF1) and I should have it the following week as long as QC doesn't put a hold on it for something. The are trucking it directly from BG to my dealer, that's just a days drive. You and I are probably feeling the same way about now, getting close. I see you are lining up some add ons in the garage for it's arrival, me too. Throw some pics up when it arrives !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts