Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still debating which roof style I shall be getting. Visble Carbon Fiber roof is so cool and look so great by itself. but over on a yellow car with body color edge around it... Don't really know if that's a good combo. What do you guys think? For those of you who get a yellow car, what do your tops look like?

Also black rim vs. Sprectra Grey w/ machine groove, which one looks better on a yellow car? Do you have pictures on both rims that you can share? Thanks guys!!

James

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I am still debating which roof style I shall be getting. Visble Carbon Fiber roof is so cool and look so great by itself. but over on a yellow car with body color edge around it... Don't really know if that's a good combo. What do you guys think? For those of you who get a yellow car, what do your tops look like?

Also black rim vs. Sprectra Grey w/ machine groove, which one looks better on a yellow car? Do you have pictures on both rims that you can share? Thanks guys!!

James
Here is mine Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Yellow
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Motor vehicle
Vehicle Yellow Car Automotive design Sports car

2 pics are from this weekend after installing carbon fiber weapon x spliiter and side skirts and then 1 more before. You can see I chose the carbon fiber exposed hood, I like it and that is what matters to me.
I think the carbon fiber splitter and skirts being carbon fiber compliment the roof nicely.

Reactions: huanjf

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is mine View attachment 12671 View attachment 12672 View attachment 12673
2 pics are from this weekend after installing carbon fiber weapon x spliiter and side skirts and then 1 more before. You can see I chose the carbon fiber exposed hood, I like it and that is what matters to me.
I think the carbon fiber splitter and skirts being carbon fiber compliment the roof nicely.

What a mean looking machine!!! You nailed it man, This is exactly what I had in mind, those red calipers are not bad at all, I thought only yellow looks good on a yellow car. Wow!!!! Thanks man!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Thanks bro,

·
18,670 Posts
Black rim vs. Sprectra Grey w/ machine groove, which one looks better on a yellow car? Do you have pictures on both rims that you can share? Thanks guys!! James
We have not seen a single VY Z06 other than with black wheels. Here is a "side-by-side wheel close up." Unfortunately best we can yet do.

We do have close ups of each wheel separately

And finally, the best picture we have of a VY Z06 from the side with black wheels.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Corvette stingray

I like the black breaking it up which is why I went with stripes. The carbon fiber roof is another alternative. I will not have any exposed cf on my car. Just not my thing....oh, and it is a really expensive theme to carry through.

Reactions: weaponX and huanjf
1 - 7 of 7 Posts