Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still debating which roof style I shall be getting. Visble Carbon Fiber roof is so cool and look so great by itself. but over on a yellow car with body color edge around it... Don't really know if that's a good combo. What do you guys think? For those of you who get a yellow car, what do your tops look like?

Also black rim vs. Sprectra Grey w/ machine groove, which one looks better on a yellow car? Do you have pictures on both rims that you can share? Thanks guys!!

James

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I am still debating which roof style I shall be getting. Visble Carbon Fiber roof is so cool and look so great by itself. but over on a yellow car with body color edge around it... Don't really know if that's a good combo. What do you guys think? For those of you who get a yellow car, what do your tops look like?

Also black rim vs. Sprectra Grey w/ machine groove, which one looks better on a yellow car? Do you have pictures on both rims that you can share? Thanks guys!!

James
Here is mine 2014-09-13 14.52.07.jpg 2014-09-13 14.49.26.jpg 2014-06-18 12.41.24.jpg
2 pics are from this weekend after installing carbon fiber weapon x spliiter and side skirts and then 1 more before. You can see I chose the carbon fiber exposed hood, I like it and that is what matters to me.
I think the carbon fiber splitter and skirts being carbon fiber compliment the roof nicely.

Reactions: huanjf

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is mine View attachment 12671 View attachment 12672 View attachment 12673
2 pics are from this weekend after installing carbon fiber weapon x spliiter and side skirts and then 1 more before. You can see I chose the carbon fiber exposed hood, I like it and that is what matters to me.
I think the carbon fiber splitter and skirts being carbon fiber compliment the roof nicely.

What a mean looking machine!!! You nailed it man, This is exactly what I had in mind, those red calipers are not bad at all, I thought only yellow looks good on a yellow car. Wow!!!! Thanks man!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Thanks bro,

·
18,670 Posts
Black rim vs. Sprectra Grey w/ machine groove, which one looks better on a yellow car? Do you have pictures on both rims that you can share? Thanks guys!! James
We have not seen a single VY Z06 other than with black wheels. Here is a "side-by-side wheel close up." Unfortunately best we can yet do.

We do have close ups of each wheel separately

And finally, the best picture we have of a VY Z06 from the side with black wheels.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
480 Posts
ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1410829728.155165.jpg
I like the black breaking it up which is why I went with stripes. The carbon fiber roof is another alternative. I will not have any exposed cf on my car. Just not my thing....oh, and it is a really expensive theme to carry through.

Reactions: weaponX and huanjf
1 - 7 of 7 Posts