Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends, I'm nearing the 3 year warranty expiration for my 2016 Z51. I noticed the drivers side seat leather is pulling away from the backing near the seat belt guide. Other than that I don't know of any other issues to be aware of or to look for. I'm requesting others provide issues to look for and address at my service appointment this Wednesday 7/3 morning. Thanks, Happy upcoming 4th of July to all. P

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I've only had a couple of workmanship warranty repairs done:

Windshield cracked due to stress and not an impact.
The leather stitching on my dash separated causing some nice sized gaps. Also covered under warranty.
Also had a bad spark plug that caused it to run horribly. When that happened, it blew a code and the dealer tracked it down to the simple spark plug.
No other warranty issues.

·
Registered
84 Posts
My 2015 is in the shop right now. I bought the GMPP, which has another 7 months left on it. I noticed some lines on the screen when I put the car in reverse. Didn’t happen all the time, just occasionally. Ends up the camera is bad. They are having to replace it. Covered under the protection plan.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
TXAg92
Stingray Corvette Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to the 7th Gen Corvette Stingray. Come join the discussion on performance modifications, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing