Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We now have our own place to hang out, share, chat, gripe, whatever. Any other Washington owners, or owners to be out there?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Us new owners on the Eastern side say a nice trip to Ellensburg would be nice sometime this spring

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hello from Tacoma. Only had two days so far that I couldn't drive because of snow or ice. It will be nice this spring/summer to take off the top though!!!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Officially an owner as of today. It would be fun to get together at some place between all of us once we get into better weather.

Reactions: Amanda415

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ellensberg, Winthrop, Leavenworth, other. Anywhere agreeable once we get some better weather.. (or before I move south - lol)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Greetings fellow Washingtonians. Anyone near the Vancouver southern border? Seems Chevrolets are a rare breed here in the land of Subaru... I have both my Impala SS and my new 14 Stingray here.

·
Registered
53 Posts
What about a weekend roundup for the Portland area? Maybe a drive around Multnoma Falls, across the Bridge of the Gods, and back on WA 14? Anyone game?

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
Haha.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hello fellow Washington Vette-oids. I'm in Vancouver and just ordered my 3rd Stingray, fourth Corvette overall, from Suburban in Sandy. Supposed to be here mid to late December. Looking forward to some trips anytime it isn't icy/snowy, since this will be a daily driver. Thanks!

Greg

·
Administrator
16,309 Posts
Welcome to our forum Drain Bamaged (almost funny play with the letters :rolleyes:) and congrats on your C7 order. :eek:nthego:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey, welcome Greg!

Glad you found this thread, heck, I didn't know it existed. Am in Anacortes... if anyone wants to meet up when the weather is good let me know, pm is best, that way I don't miss it. A lot of good routes up north too, like the North Cascades Highway... or just meet up to BS cars would be fun!

Reactions: Rick C C7 Z06

·
Registered
53 Posts
Greetings fellow Washingtonians. Anyone near the Vancouver southern border? Seems Chevrolets are a rare breed here in the land of Subaru... I have both my Impala SS and my new 14 Stingray here.
I'm your "neighbor" in Camas. Agreed on "Land of the Subaru" (and Prius). --- '15 3LT Blade Silver Stingray

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello fellow Hawks fans. I'm over by Chambers Bay GC w/ my still new 2016 coupe. Heading down to Death Valley then over to Ron Fellows Performance Driving School w/ the beast over XMAS holiday, if anyone is interested in a roadtrip.

Reactions: pilotsdiscretion
1 - 20 of 30 Posts