Stingray Corvette Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
I appreciate that they are open to feedback and enhancement changes but I still would like the see the full size avatar. Just a larger sized of the same cropped picture doesn't really enhance or add value or resolve my reason to be able to see the full view of the car.

As I just scrolled through this thread, pretty much all of the avatars are almost identical because you are limited and really can only see the rear or front lights, front grill, bumper or fender on all of the avatars and the only difference is car color. The beauty of the C7 design is how everyone can customize to their taste and maintain the beauty of the C7.

Increasing the size and leaving the same limiting cropped size doesn't change anything in my opinion but I appreciate Jeff's comment that "these new, slightly larger avatars, are the first test and there is the possibility that the avatars will change in future iterations. Admin is listening and experimenting". Jeff, thanks for advocating on our behalf by sharing our feedback.

Kyle

·
Registered
874 Posts
These new, slightly larger avatars, are the first test and there is the possibility that the avatars will change in future iterations. Admin is listening and experimenting. :)
I appreciate the new avatar size as noted above, but I should add that if it were up to me I would have a rectangular photo. I have tried adjusting my avatar picture within your system to include what I want from my pix and it is still very limited. But better than before. --Bob

·
Administrator
15,319 Posts
I appreciate the new avatar size as noted above, but I should add that if it were up to me I would have a rectangular photo. I have tried adjusting my avatar picture within your system to include what I want from my pix and it is still very limited. But better than before. --Bob
The possibility of a rectangular format is being explored Bob. Stay tuned :)

61 - 64 of 64 Posts