Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
Bumping this up for John so he can come back and look at this yellow eye candy a second time. :)

Reactions: elegant and weaponX

·
Registered
283 Posts
It just looks so good!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

Reactions: weaponX

·
Registered
489 Posts
I can't wait to get mine on

·
Registered
658 Posts
I'm so annoyed.... I'm still two weeks out from having them on my car because the shop is behind, but I have a feeling it will be well worth the wait.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I'm so annoyed.... I'm still two weeks out from having them on my car because the shop is behind, but I have a feeling it will be well worth the wait.

Am I missing something or is it that troublesome to install yourself? I ordered a set and from what I could see, it look like a simple install, but then again I'm just looking at pictures. Regardless I can't wait to get BOTH, the car and the kit...

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I think Ben did this for me exclusively because I ordered my splitter and rockers today from him :eek:

I will post mine pictures once I get them and install myself. I think mine will be more matching cause I have a carbon fiber exposed roof and the mirrors and tail are carbon flash.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Am I missing something or is it that troublesome to install yourself? I ordered a set and from what I could see, it look like a simple install, but then again I'm just looking at pictures. Regardless I can't wait to get BOTH, the car and the kit...
He got the entire kit minus the hood and was getting a custom paint job on them ;) The novice can install these in his driveway in under an hour.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think Ben did this for me exclusively because I ordered my splitter and rockers today from him :eek:

I will post mine pictures once I get them and install myself. I think mine will be more matching cause I have a carbon fiber exposed roof and the mirrors and tail are carbon flash.
You're going to love them!

·
Registered
658 Posts
I bought the fiberglass which needs to have body work done and painted before installation. The CF is ready to be installed right away, but I didn't want to buy CF if I new I was going to have them painted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts