Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been getting more and more pics in lately with clients getting their parts on their cars. I still need to get Theta's pics of his kit on the laguna blue C7, Red Carrot's pics on his cyber gray, and I have an NRB kit in the works now. I'll make some great deals on velocity yellow, lime rock green, crystal red metallic to complete the set! ;)

Feel free to add your weapon7 aero kit pics for those of you that I don't have yet!

Carbon Fiber Spoiler and Rocker Blades on dipped Matte Orange

Carbon Fiber Splitter, Rocker Blades, and Spoiler on Black

Carbon Fiber hood, Splitter, Rocker Blades, Spoiler, and Diffuser on Arctic White

Prepainted hood

Post painted hood

Carbon Fiber Splitter and Rocker Blades on Red

Carbon Fiber hood, Splitter, Rocker Blades, Spoiler, and Diffuser on Blade Silver

Black Splitter and Rocker Blades on Black

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Velocity Yellow C7 with Carbon Fiber splitter and rockers. These turned out great! C7 arrived just a couple days before the parts :)

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cyber Gray C7 with carbon fiber splitter and rockers!

I've been waiting to see these pics for awhile as well. This is one of the colors I seriously considered, and the carbon fiber really looks good. It almost looks body color in some pics, but then you can see the details of the carbon fiber in the light. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Arctic White C7 Convertible with carbon fiber splitter and rockers

Arctic White C7 Convertible

Pics and installation comments too

I recently won a St. Judes auction here for a WeaponX splitter. Ben from WeaponX emailed me offering a discount on side skirts, which I jumped on. They arrived Friday and I had time to install them today. :rock:

Very high quality CF and a simple install compared to the skirts and splitter I had on my C6.

Thanks Ben!

These come packaged to survive anything; getting rid of the boxes and packing will be a PITA. :lol:

I don't have a lift in the garage and figured after looking that they'd be easy to install by just raising each side a bit and I was right. Here's the pass side with mounting tape ready to install. The skirts and splitter use existing hardware so install is a breeze.

Before mounting them up I removed one corner of the tape and taped it down so I could easily pull it after they were loosely hung with the screws, which worked well.

These should protect the rocker panels very well:

Here's the splitter ready to install with the tape on it. Had to remove the tape backing, so I called on my trusty assistant, aka wife, to help hold it in place while I bolted it up.

Total install time from start to finish was ~2 hours.

·
Registered
522 Posts
The splitter and rockers look great....good enough for me to remove them from my 15 order. If they are the same price on my delivery (black 15 Coupe/blk rims/ZF1/NPP/kalahari/2LT)...you will be shipping a set of these to Canada my friend. Nice work! Bookmarked.

Reactions: weaponX

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The splitter and rockers look great....good enough for me to remove them from my 15 order. If they are the same price on my delivery (black 15 Coupe/blk rims/ZF1/NPP/kalahari/2LT)...you will be shipping a set of these to Canada my friend. Nice work! Bookmarked.
Haha I'm honored! When are you expecting delivery?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Dont ask....just ordered in Canada 2 weeks ago and am having a hard time getting my order number...I am thinking Spring

Reactions: weaponX

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Torch Red C7 with Carbon Fiber aero kit

Herman sent me some beautiful pics of his C7 from Canada! He got our weapon7 splitter and rocker blades.

Enjoy

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
Oh, wow!

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Torch Red C7 with Carbon and red trim!

Gerry sent me pics of his weapon7 splitter and aero kit and he had them trimmed in red to match the C7. They look fantastic!

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Black C7 with Z06 grill and custom TF wheels

The more of these keep flooding the internet, the harder it is to keep sharing! ;)

Here are pics of a black C7 with TF wheels, Z06 grill, and the weapon7 carbon fiber splitter, rockers, and spoiler

1 - 20 of 46 Posts