Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Guys and Laddies
I am not new to the forum but this is my first post.
We ordered our car at the end of February,
got it the first week in June. It was a very good sales experience with my dealer
standing behind his pricing prior to the March price increase. It is exactly what my wife and I ordered. It did have some fit and finish issues which have been dealt with to my satisfaction. It has orange peal, but when I compare it to my 2013 Audi A6,
it is no worse.
We have put over 2,000 miles on it now with no other issues,except for voice recognition, but that is not a major issue with us. We have been on several road trips and the Nav has been great, different and not as good as Google in the A6, but gets us to where we need to be. The car is such a blast to drive. I know it is a GM product and I know it is a redesign and I expect problems, but so far WOW!
I want to thank all the people who post. I have acquired a trickle charger to keep the battery up, a kit to repair run flat tires and a new tire gauge. But most of all thanks to Glen E. I now know that there is more than a hose, bucket, old bath towel and any dish washing soap my wife has on hand to wash the car.
What made me post was the thread on music. Life is good now and to drive down the road, shifting thru the manual 7 speed listing to Bonamassa, Clapton, Stones, Allman Bros, Marshall Tucker etc, what can I say, enjoy your ride, we do.

·
Administrator
16,307 Posts

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
krbeard, welcome aboard and congrats on your new C7 masterpiece!! Like Jeff posted, get some pictures posted of your Vette.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is. Fingers crossed, positive attitude, it's good. Put 100 miles of countryside driving on it today.
Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts