Stingray Corvette Forum banner
261 - 280 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,818 Posts
Wow, you cleaned her up really really well and she looks great and will love you forever for giving her all that attention and investing in her . :) 😀 (y) Thanks for Sharing!

Mechanically the car was sound. Engine, drive line and tires were in good shape. She was a diamond in the rough if you looked beyond the cosmetics.

The interior was fair but showing wear on the driver side seat on the left bolster from getting in and out.
The engine bay was very dusty and looked like it had never been cleaned. The hood pad was stained and looked ready to fall off. A few rock chips in the usual places that I was hoping could be fixed with touch up paint. The paint had swirl marks from improper washing and waxing.

I had the car detailed and she cleaned up pretty good. Since then I have had the car ceramic coated, PPF on the front bumper, hood, front fenders and side mirrors, new seat covers, Lloyd mats up front and the cargo area, the engine bay has been cleaned with the fuel rails and plenum cover being painted, a new custom hood pad added and the last thing done was to add a Stage 3 aero kit with ceramic coating with splitter, side skirts and rear spoiler with a View attachment 277031 View attachment 277032 djustable wicker bill. View attachment 277033

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello folks! Last fall I took the plunge and bought a new 2019 Stingray. The car is a blast to drive when it's on the road. I just got the car back from the dealership after the complete differential was replaced. Here's hoping for a trouble free summer of driving!

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #263 ·

·
Administrator
17,146 Posts
Hello folks! Last fall I took the plunge and bought a new 2019 Stingray. The car is a blast to drive when it's on the road. I just got the car back from the dealership after the complete differential was replaced. Here's hoping for a trouble free summer of driving!
Welcome to our forum Dalmerjd and congrats on your 2019. Sorry to read about the differential issues, but glad it is fixed.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hello All
Im Mark, my wife Monica and I decided to join the crowd after several years of comtiplation. We decided to get a C7 since they are the last of a long line of historic cars. Being the last front engine Coupe and maybe a collector someday, who knows!! Anyway bought a 2019 Grand Sport 2LT, Long Beach Red, has about every option avail on it. Has 1200 miles, was a garage queen for most of its life. We live in East Tn just a few miles from the Smokies, and will enjoy running the windy roads around here. Ive been a car enthusiast all my life and this will prob be my pinnicle...we really are excited and cant stop looking at it, lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
17,146 Posts
Welcome Mark and Monica and congrats on your great looking LBR GS C7!:cool:

·
Registered
2017 Admiral Blue Stingray Coupe 3LT
6 Posts
Hi, I'm Paul, new member, recently found this sight after owning my C7 for about two years.I have a 2017 Admiral Blue w/blue leather Stingray coupe, 3LT. I bought it used with about 10K miles, but it was a GM program car, so I am the first private owner. The color is what sold me on the car, I have always wanted a corvette, and life circumstances now made that possible.

I am a member of the Sioux Falls Corvette Club (great organization with really nice people) and my wife and I enjoy club drive & dines along with the annual Black Hills Corvette Classic.

·
Administrator
17,146 Posts
Welcome to Stingray Forums Paul and congrats on your gorgeous C7! Great looking wheels as well. (y)

·
Registered
2014 Red Tintcoat Corvette Z51 3LT 6A Kalahari interior
6 Posts
Howdy from Houston!!

I'm in the hunt for my first Corvette and have decided on a C7 as the vehicle.

Today, I drove a Crystal Red Tintcoat, 2014 Z51 automatic coupe with 19800 miles.
Outstanding doesn't begin to cover it!
Hoping to hear that my offer was accepted and I can bring her home shortly!

Thanks in advance for your patience to all of the routine questions I'm sure I'll be asking.
Hopefully, I'll get a quick handle on the search function of this forum and won't be too big of a bother.

Best Regards!

·
Administrator
17,146 Posts
Welcome to our forum BMan145! Good luck in getting the C7 you want.

Reactions: BMan145

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello. New to this forum but have been on another Corvette forum for over 15 years. Have a 99 coupe now for almost 15 years and a 14 premier convertible for about 1.5 years. Mostly interested in parts hunting. I am pretty good with diagnosis and repair but every time I read a problem on a forum, somebody else has already given the answer. I try to check forums at least a few times a week but I am finishing my degree (on line) and stare at a laptop for a living, so sometimes care less to look at a screen even more, especially in the summer. I live near Chicago and work downtown.

·
Administrator
17,146 Posts
Welcome to our forum Dyver! Your Vert is great looking indeed.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello ladies and gentleman,
Let me introduce myself. I’m from Southeast Michigan and have been a Detroit car guy all my life. I retired from the Fire Service after 30 years, and Living the Dream. lol
I’ve owned a number of sports cars in my life, but there is nothing like a Corvette, and I always come back to it. I owned a 2000 Arctic White on Red Coupe, and a NCRS rotisserie restoration ‘73 Color Code 45 Blue Green Coupe. Currently I’m in search of a C7. I think I located a 2017 Yellow 3LT ‘vert but can’t complete the deal till April 1. Covid and the DMV have made everybody back up a step.
Thank you for your acceptance, and I’m sure I am going to enjoy Stingrayforums.

·
Administrator
17,146 Posts
Welcome to our forum Buz and every success is getting the exact C7 you want.

Reactions: Buz

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #279 ·
Welcome to Stingrayforums Buz!

Reactions: Buz

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Welcome to SRF Buz from a fellow Michigander (I live in the Grand Rapids area). Lots of good information here and even better people.

Reactions: Buz and jsvette
261 - 280 of 291 Posts