Stingray Corvette Forum banner

261 - 266 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Wow, you cleaned her up really really well and she looks great and will love you forever for giving her all that attention and investing in her . :) 😀 (y) Thanks for Sharing!

Mechanically the car was sound. Engine, drive line and tires were in good shape. She was a diamond in the rough if you looked beyond the cosmetics.

The interior was fair but showing wear on the driver side seat on the left bolster from getting in and out.
The engine bay was very dusty and looked like it had never been cleaned. The hood pad was stained and looked ready to fall off. A few rock chips in the usual places that I was hoping could be fixed with touch up paint. The paint had swirl marks from improper washing and waxing.

I had the car detailed and she cleaned up pretty good. Since then I have had the car ceramic coated, PPF on the front bumper, hood, front fenders and side mirrors, new seat covers, Lloyd mats up front and the cargo area, the engine bay has been cleaned with the fuel rails and plenum cover being painted, a new custom hood pad added and the last thing done was to add a Stage 3 aero kit with ceramic coating with splitter, side skirts and rear spoiler with a View attachment 277031 View attachment 277032 djustable wicker bill. View attachment 277033

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello folks! Last fall I took the plunge and bought a new 2019 Stingray. The car is a blast to drive when it's on the road. I just got the car back from the dealership after the complete differential was replaced. Here's hoping for a trouble free summer of driving!

·
Super Moderator
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #263

·
Administrator
15,693 Posts
Hello folks! Last fall I took the plunge and bought a new 2019 Stingray. The car is a blast to drive when it's on the road. I just got the car back from the dealership after the complete differential was replaced. Here's hoping for a trouble free summer of driving!
Welcome to our forum Dalmerjd and congrats on your 2019. Sorry to read about the differential issues, but glad it is fixed.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello All
Im Mark, my wife Monica and I decided to join the crowd after several years of comtiplation. We decided to get a C7 since they are the last of a long line of historic cars. Being the last front engine Coupe and maybe a collector someday, who knows!! Anyway bought a 2019 Grand Sport 2LT, Long Beach Red, has about every option avail on it. Has 1200 miles, was a garage queen for most of its life. We live in East Tn just a few miles from the Smokies, and will enjoy running the windy roads around here. Ive been a car enthusiast all my life and this will prob be my pinnicle...we really are excited and cant stop looking at it, lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
15,693 Posts
Welcome Mark and Monica and congrats on your great looking LBR GS C7!:cool:

261 - 266 of 266 Posts