Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Wet Carbon Dash

3K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Jamie Mac 
#1 ·
I am not a big fan of the dry carbon nor does it match the other carbon pieces we are doing for the car. We will be taking a few orders soon for this piece let me know if you are interested. We are also making various other carbon fiber pieces and can custom make almost anything.

Price for dash is

$1400 shipped without core
$1100 shipped with core

add $100 for painted bezel trim

Automotive design Vehicle Car Carbon

Personal protective equipment Helmet Automotive design Carbon Automotive exterior

Gun Firearm Personal protective equipment Revolver Trigger

Zipper Fashion accessory Leather Strap

Carbon Gun

See less See more
#2 ·
Yes...I like it very much!

#3 ·

Attachments

#5 ·
Love the passion we all have for different things -- making our Corvettes "our own." Clearly we have wet carbon fiber fans, and now have a great option for those that do.

#7 ·
Just to insure all are aware that the GM dash surround trim option, for both the StingRay and the Z06, is a matte, non-shiny carbon fiber.

For those who prefer a "wet"/glossy carbon fiber, an aftermarket option as offered on this thread by Express Auto Salon is a great alternative.

#9 ·
Yes the GM one is matte and has no depth to it. I had mine sprayed with clear coat not so much for the shine but for the depth it gives the weave. The matte isn't bad, I just knew it could be so much more. All personal choice of course. I'm sure the vendor has a fine product. I'm a less is more guy so I won't be adding any more carbon fiber.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.