Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was curious to know for those of you who are buying a C7 what will you do with the Vette you have now?
As for me I hope to sell mine maybe in may or July some time in the summer.
I would love to keep my Beautiful Z51 C6 but I would not be able to afford both and I am really looking forward to the C7.:cool:

·
Registered
142 Posts
I will be selling my 69 once I finish body work and paint.
Keeping the 76 - I fully restored it. it is now a show car plus got it from my best friend in High School on the 22nd of February, 16 years ago.
Keeping my in progress 78 Darth Vader RestoMod! Have to have something to work on!!!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be selling my 69 once I finish body work and paint.
Keeping the 76 - I fully restored it. it is now a show car plus got it from my best friend in High School on the 22nd of February, 16 years ago.
Keeping my in progress 78 Darth Vader RestoMod! Have to have something to work on!!!
That's very cool!!!:cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm going to keep my Brandshatch Green 1971 called "Sparty 1" and hope to get the 2014 Limerock Green and call it :"Sparty II", just like my avatar shows. IMG_5103.jpg .

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
I'm going to keep my Brandshatch Green 1971 called "Sparty 1" and hope to get the 2014 Limerock Green and call it :"Sparty II", just like my avatar shows.
This is my old LT-1 Brandshatch from back in the day. Side 1971 LT1.JPG
I really liked that color. I had the saddle int. is that what yours is?

·
Registered
8 Posts
No sir, mine has the green interior, or green on green as it is often referred to. IMG_5091.jpg
Here is a picture of the interior. I love the car.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I sold my 2006 Vette on Feb. 28 for 28.5K. Best to get rid of them now before the price drops like a rock.
WOW
If I can't do better for my 2006 C6 I just may have to keep it. I paid north of 50k for it, it's got just over 6000 miles, so to sell it cheaply would really hurt. Maybe a dealer would pay more - a lot more I hope.

Herb

1 - 13 of 13 Posts