Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

· Registered
1,085 Posts
Nice! Wish i would have seen those before the dealer put my car back together after the transmission swap. Would have been a perfect time to swap the OEM units for those.

· Registered
2015 Z51 7M
233 Posts

· Administrator
17,481 Posts

· Registered
2015 Z51 7M
233 Posts

· Super Moderator
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks Nice and I like the contrast!

I thought it didn't make sense to have a nice set of aftermarket wheels that you could barely see as I agree that they not only get lost in the darker colors but they can also get lost in the lighter colors. I switched from black to silver wheels on my Arctic White and they a nice additional focal point.

At the end of the day, they all look good but when I get bored I want to switch things up so one day I might go back to black wheels most likely I won't since I call myself going from the menacing bad ass aggressive look to the more mature sexy look. LOL :)

I didn’t like my black wheels. I like Chrome. My wife likes black. Here was my compromise. I think the LRG looks better with these wheels. The black wheels although making the car look menacing I feel got lost with the darker color the car. View attachment 276348 View attachment 276349

· Registered
3,847 Posts
Reactions: Norm and jsvette

· Super Moderator
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
I am in AWE or maybe even AweStruck!

I had my AWE X-Pipe and Touring Axleback installed today and when I picked it up and started it for the first time I was AWE Struck! The tone, volume of the sound was just amazing. I get home, cut the car off and back on the sound without a cold start is just amazingly Awesome as well!

I then after dinner needed to drive it again so I go to the freeway to a certainly spot where they overpass is at least 1/4 mile long and everyone knows when you going under this overpass you just have to go WOT. As I entered the underpass, I went WOT as I normally would and when I did it this time, I heard something that I never heard before from my beloved Borla that I removed. I was in AWE and what I heard probably scared the Shyt out of everyone around me and I have never heard anything like or close to that when I have traveled that same place.

Next, the tone and rumble sound just driving at 10-20 mph I watched people heads turn to see what was approaching with just the wonderful sound. Lastly, on the way home as always I come across the agitators and when I went WOT against the Mopar Boys and Mustang Gang, they didn't just hear my A&A SC, they heard something that they probably said what the HELL is that.

After a little freeway play time, the agitators understood that this was not your ordinary C7 Z51 and a sound they might not be accustom to and after play time they through up the Thumbs Up! AWE, your system is just AWEsome!

I am in love all over again with my car as it gives me another level of passion and enjoyment while driving her!

1 - 20 of 94 Posts