Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Nice! Wish i would have seen those before the dealer put my car back together after the transmission swap. Would have been a perfect time to swap the OEM units for those.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I didn’t like my black wheels. I like Chrome. My wife likes black. Here was my compromise. I think the LRG looks better with these wheels. The black wheels although making the car look menacing I feel got lost with the darker color the car.
EB657298-037B-4D6F-8EBB-E0609EC1BE77.jpeg
564137BF-D880-425D-8185-57B6D1D458E7.jpeg

·
Administrator
15,113 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Taillights are a Full Replacement as shown on this installation video. Cost: $600 but since I sold my clear lens, net cost to me was $75 :)

Love them. Is that an electronic add on or a full replacement of the OEM tail lights? Cost?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks Nice and I like the contrast!

I thought it didn't make sense to have a nice set of aftermarket wheels that you could barely see as I agree that they not only get lost in the darker colors but they can also get lost in the lighter colors. I switched from black to silver wheels on my Arctic White and they a nice additional focal point.

At the end of the day, they all look good but when I get bored I want to switch things up so one day I might go back to black wheels most likely I won't since I call myself going from the menacing bad ass aggressive look to the more mature sexy look. LOL :)

I didn’t like my black wheels. I like Chrome. My wife likes black. Here was my compromise. I think the LRG looks better with these wheels. The black wheels although making the car look menacing I feel got lost with the darker color the car. View attachment 276348 View attachment 276349

1 - 14 of 14 Posts