·
Administrator
16,831 Posts
Looks nice MikeNorton (y)

·
Banned
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,698 Posts
Almost gone, hopefully no more than this, and didn't even want this..............😁

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 · (Edited)
I removed the battery maintainer and pulled the cover off the his and her summer toys to remove them out of winter hibernation and pulled out of the garage.

Don't judge me LOL but my garage needs my organization and cleaning attention that I took care of before winter hit but some how wrecked it over the winter. So, I guess that I’ll take a few hours and get the garage presentable. I really need one of those fancy floors in the garage! Hummmm will see what the wife thinks! LOL

·
Administrator
16,831 Posts

·
Banned
9,698 Posts
Kyle, I have some pointers to discuss with you about the garage, but would take up too much band width on here........😁

·
Registered
10,642 Posts
Play Nice Norm! 🤣🤣 🤣 Guess What? I made nice progress right? 🤣 🤣 🤣
Kyle, I think Norm was being serious, and saying that he has some helpful experience to share about garage floor options.

·
Banned
9,698 Posts
Kyle, I think Norm was being serious, and saying that he has some helpful experience to share about garage floor options.
Rodney, we had a very cordial pm exchange of ideas, Kyle thanked me and it's a work in progress.

·
279 Posts
Cracked 8000 miles and drove to the lake. My right front sensor is off for the first five minutes then it catches up with the rest. They hit 32 when warmed up.
Car Speedometer Trip computer Vehicle White
Car Speedometer Trip computer Vehicle White

·
Administrator
16,831 Posts
Seems pretty fitting Kyle, for an Arctic White... :giggle:

Reactions: kgrant (Kyle)

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I started to pull her out to get acquainted with the snow but I was busy trying to hone my photography skills to be like Jeff taking the close up pictures of the florals. 😂😂😂

Seems pretty fitting Kyle, for an Arctic White... :giggle:

·
Administrator
16,831 Posts
I started to pull her out to get acquainted with the snow but I was busy trying to hone my photography skills to be like Jeff taking the close up pictures of the florals. 😂😂😂
Touché Kyle. They did look a bit familiar :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Kyle, the snow just missed the Grand Rapids area, although we did have a few flakes falling this morning. 60° is forecast for the weekend and 70° next week. :cool:

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Henry,
Hopefully we’ll be turning the corner soon here in Michigan with the snow. You ever go to the monthly Cars and Coffee there in West Michigan / Grand Rapids. Keep saying I would make it up there....

Kyle, the snow just missed the Grand Rapids area, although we did have a few flakes falling this morning. 60° is forecast for the weekend and 70° next week. :cool:

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Henry,
Hopefully we’ll be turning the corner soon here in Michigan with the snow. You ever go to the monthly Cars and Coffee there in West Michigan / Grand Rapids. Keep saying I would make it up there....
Kyle, I never have. A neighbor (who owns a 2007 Corvette convertible) has gone several times and keeps telling me I should go.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Not today but recently swapped the round steering wheel with a new OEM flat bottom or D shaped steering wheel.

Reactions: CAB6 and jsvette
41 - 60 of 81 Posts