Stingray Corvette Forum banner

161 - 173 of 173 Posts

·
18,663 Posts
Boomer, you are younger than me, for that song was one I listened to in college. This is what came out in my senior year of high school.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
C7 pilots have such a diverse taste in music.

Here's a song I first heard as a freshman at ERAU, when I was entranced by my English 101 teacher, Linda.

She left after that semester, and I thought about her every day for the next three years...

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Beautiful day here and just got back from a cruise. Had a great cruisin song blaring in the C7 that contained these lyrics. Who can guess the song and the music group? No internet cheatin. Winner gets a free month long vacation with all expenses paid including travel at the M&B Luxury Caribbean Island Resort.

"Well I was rollin' down the road in some cold blue steel,
I had a bluesman in the back, and a beautician at the wheel.
We're going downtown in the middle of the night
We was laughing and I'm jokin' and we feelin' alright."

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Without Google...

ZZ Top, for sure...

Now, the song... Sharp Dressed Man?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
OK. Times up. Since Mobius made the closest (only) guess he wins the Caribbean vacation. Have fun at the esteemed M&B Luxury Caribbean Island Resort.

Got to love Billy Gibbons Rods! Hmm, since they are on album covers and publicity, probably can right them off his income tax!
Billy Gibbon.jpg Billy Gibbon 2.jpg

·
Administrator
15,142 Posts
Welcome to our forum Hexen. What version of a C7 are you driving while listening to Haiduk?

161 - 173 of 173 Posts