Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order at MacMulkin on Sept 16, and got my Workbench from Tommy Jr later that week, with my order number. Have not heard anything more since.

When I enter the Order number at the Chevrolet "Track your Order" site, I initially was at the first step, "Order Placed". Last night, I moved to the second step, "Queued for Production". I know that this is not to be taken literally, that I am not at 3000. But what, if anything, does it mean? Does it mean I am at 2000? Or is it just noise in the system?

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Do I get that from MacMulkin?
he can pull the report for you 10 times a day if he wants...until it says 2000 in the red circle, you really have nothing, a car is not being built for you. And notice how my name is on it, not the dealer name:

·
Registered
160 Posts
I placed an order at MacMulkin on Sept 16, and got my Workbench from Tommy Jr later that week, with my order number. Have not heard anything more since.

When I enter the Order number at the Chevrolet "Track your Order" site, I initially was at the first step, "Order Placed". Last night, I moved to the second step, "Queued for Production". I know that this is not to be taken literally, that I am not at 3000. But what, if anything, does it mean? Does it mean I am at 2000? Or is it just noise in the system?
Rob: Lucky you. My order went in two weeks before yours and I am still at 1100

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have an e-mail in to Jesse at MacMulkin to figure out exactly where I am. The only thing in my order that has a constraint is that it is for a Z51

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, Jesse at MacMulkin tells me I am at 3000, but not yet with a target production week.
Only 9 days after placing an order. I am pleasantly stunned.

·
18,669 Posts
Great news Rob, and for all, when you go to GM's tracking site, and it shows the "highlighted yellow dot" above "Queued For Production," it means your order is status 3000. Yes, nine days is great speed!

Chevy Order Tracking | Track Your Order | Chevrolet

·
Registered
755 Posts
Hello Milliwatt Rob:

They are going to the parts bins and looking for the parts that is why you are queued for production. Then they will be produced into a thing of magic and walla another C7 is born. Some Kentuckian will be running down the production line with a head light holleren "Hold the NRB I forgot to put a headlight assembly in". In about 3 to 5 days your car will be sitting in another que waiting to be put on a trailer and sent to your dealer. You should be driving it in a halloween parade. Yahoo.....

Of course all the above is stricktly conjecture on my part.

Congrats you are on your way....

STUNG:confused::cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts