Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's face it - this car looks marvelous from any perspective. Sure, some say this resembles this or that, but collectively, it has a style all its own.

The more I look at pictures of this car, the more the shape of the front end gets me. :cool: I have 3 C3's and the flow of the C7s lines sweeping up from the door and diving toward the nose. Very reminiscent of my C3s. The front just looks menacing - like - Don't Mess With Me!!!! Just BADASS!!!!

So, what to is your favorite feature? :cool:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Speaking of appearance items... it appears that all the prototype photos/CGI images are of a Z51 equipped car (the rear spoiler). Anyone seen an imagage with a standard 'rear'?

BTW... my first post.

2003 millenium yellow convert currently.

Al

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I'm going with the front end. I like and aggressive looking front end and the C7 delivers that "Grrrrrrrrr" look
Me too! I like the tough stance. Great eye appeal!

·
18,670 Posts
Speaking of appearance items... it appears that all the prototype photos/CGI images are of a Z51 equipped car (the rear spoiler). Anyone seen an imagage with a standard 'rear'?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I like the rear end as well and how the actual diffuser encloses the exhaust all around and not just part of it. I wished the diffuser was the same color of the car. The guys ordering black are definitely lucky...

·
18,670 Posts
In love with the headlights! My wife likes basic things/shapes and thought she would be turned off by the StingRay "sharp edges and angles," and especially by its headlights, mainly because the headlights were" too busy."

Was I ever wrong. She loves the complexities and angles of the StingRay's lines, and really, really likes the headlights!

·
Registered
219 Posts
For all the crap tailights have received and comparison to Camaro, I really like them a lot. Agree with everyone else.

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
See elegant's pic above, my fav is the rear without the spoiler...car looks much wider..

In person, the best feature is the stance vs height...the car is 47 inches tall!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Best rear end since the original Stingray in 1963! image.jpg

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wow. This is hard for me to pick my favorite part. It is such a well balanced work of art. But if I was to pick my favorite view it would be the view I had the very first time I saw it and fell in love. It was on the Chevy web site and that video they had of just the headlights coming on the then it illuminated the front end. It was love at first site. I promised myself at that time that no matter how many years it would take I would own that beauty of a beast. At that very first moment I was "stung".

·
Registered
186 Posts
I have to say if you look at the profile from the side of the car. It looks very close to a new Ferrari F12!

Reactions: Red-Ray

·
Registered
209 Posts
I love the view from the front. Love the headlights!

·
Registered
429 Posts
I'm much more shallow than you folks. I have my C7 but I'm still waiting for delivery of the feature that everyone promised... a gorgeous woman. Please...no hate mail from the C7 ladies. Just joking...kinda.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Very true ddelfino...
Vert similar. Somebody in another post said if Ferrari's name was on the c7 it would be worth $200000!

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
You know, I always thought my favorite view of the C7 was from about 10 feet away from one of the rear corners with the perspective of looking across the back and down the side at the same time. However, after reading Georgio51's post, I may have to modify that. Although I don't have a C7 (at least not yet), if I do get one, the best view will be the lady in the passenger's seat. Haha. Just kidding... Well, I am partially joking.

I do have a great wife. Is she gorgeous? It probably depends on whom you ask. However, I will say, as far as my personal taste is concerned, she is prettier than most movie stars, and probably falls in the 50-60% range of models. I think it is rare for me to see someone in public as pretty as she is.

Furthermore, she has a lot of great traits. The first time we met at a Starbucks, we talked for about two hours before she had to go pick up a girlfriend of hers from the airport. Neither she nor I wanted to leave. I intended to walk her to her car and ask her for her contact information, but, as we got up from the table to leave, she asked me, "Are we going to see each other again?" Haha. I am a very blessed dude...

I completely trust her on the important things in life (but I can't trust her on the small things because her memory is as bad as mine, haha), and we are very compatible in so many ways (religion, goals, decision making processes, finances, and, for the most part, lifestyle).

Yeah, she is great. I may be a little blinded by all the other great parts of her, and she may not be as pretty as I think she is, but I really do think what I wrote above is accurate. Oh well, one way or the other, the looks will eventually fade with time, but with each passing year she and I do get closer and more compatible.

Now, let me see... View of wife or C7, wife or C7, hum... Oh well, the wife I know; give me the C7! :D LOL!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts