Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I was wondering what the total cost for a procharger supercharger should be for my 2014 c7 corvette Z51. I was told about $6k, does that sound about right? That is for parts and labor. I am hoping to get at least 550RWHP.

Thanks,
Eric

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
I've seen pro charger kits for between $5500 and $6500. Installation costs run about $1200 -$1500. Edit: I just read an article where a pro charger was bolted on to a bone stock Stingray. 401 RWHP stock versus 541 RWHP with the pro charger. 1/4 mile times: 12.3 v. 11.2

·
Registered
841 Posts
Prochargers for C7 are more than previous Gen as well as install!

If Im not mistaken ...11k for Procharger parts for new Z06

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Prochargers have several upgrades and several different models for the C7. But 7500 to 9k installed and tuned should be the range. I just had the D1 with the quieter blades, matte black finish and big red racing blow off value, installed and tuned for 8.8k

·
Registered
841 Posts
Prochargers have several upgrades and several different models for the C7. But 7500 to 9k installed and tuned should be the range. I just had the D1 with the quieter blades, matte black finish and big red racing blow off value, installed and tuned for 8.8k
Was that Z06 or Z51?
Quote for Z06 that I got was 11k

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Z51

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am a newbie to the site. Who would you guys recommend in the southeast to install a basic P1SC1 7# kit on a 2016 Stingray. I have always had Prochargers on my cars over the years and have had great results with them. Not going to race the car but want added HP. LOVE BOOST.

·
Registered
249 Posts
What should the total cost of a pro charger being installed on a 2014 Corvett...

P-1 is good up to 700whp
D-1 is good at 800-850
F-1 well that's a new level of awesomeness :

$10,500 is what we offer the C7Z kits installed and professionally dyno tuned.

$7995 installed and professionally tuned for the LT1. 600whp

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Where r u guys located TPR?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Fairfield Ohio
. Thanks guys. Going for a Procharger P1SC1. I travel a lot for business and will either go with Vengence in GA or TPR in OH depending on my travel schedule.

·
Registered
106 Posts
promethius, How are the Michelin's working with your setup?? Thanks for your reply

·
Registered
121 Posts
🏾

1 - 16 of 16 Posts