Stingray Corvette Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
I took delivery of my 2014 2LT Z51 A6 coupe on May 1, 2014. The car has been driven year-round in NE MO. I have alternated between babying the car and driving it as hard as I can on local blacktops. It now has 81,212 miles. Problems have been minimal and easily corrected. The car has been regularly dealer-serviced serviced. Lifetime MPG = 26.2. The car is on its 3rd set of tires each previous set replaced about 30,000 miles. The body seems as tight as when new and has no rattles or creaks.

Reactions: Racer_X

·
Registered
59 Posts
Good to read of another high-milage 2014, Red! We ordered ours in August of 2013 and took delivery on Oct. 30, 2013. It's a manual and we've got 93.5 k miles on it now, but only 1740 hours. Nearly all miles accumulated on long trips; those trips always average more than 30 mpg (but I'd have to compute the "lifetime mpg"). The car is only rarely driven "hard". No problems with it, but had to replace the radio when the "screen" failed. Done under the extended warranty we have from Dennis Fichtner.

We don't "store" it in the winter but may drive it only every 30 days if we're not going on a trip. Have been known to jack up the rear of the car and "drive" it inside, through all the gears and until thoroughly warmed up, but only if driving it outside would get it all dirty for no reason. We're in the Denver area so there's snow sometimes. We just put on the new Pilot A/S 4 tires and look forward to seeing if they're better in snow that the A/S 3's. They are said to be.

Wishing continued good luck to us! bob & Winnie

·
Registered
477 Posts
Good to read of another high-milage 2014, Red! We ordered ours in August of 2013 and took delivery on Oct. 30, 2013. It's a manual and we've got 93.5 k miles on it now, but only 1740 hours. Nearly all miles accumulated on long trips; those trips always average more than 30 mpg (but I'd have to compute the "lifetime mpg"). The car is only rarely driven "hard". No problems with it, but had to replace the radio when the "screen" failed. Done under the extended warranty we have from Dennis Fichtner.

We don't "store" it in the winter but may drive it only every 30 days if we're not going on a trip. Have been known to jack up the rear of the car and "drive" it inside, through all the gears and until thoroughly warmed up, but only if driving it outside would get it all dirty for no reason. We're in the Denver area so there's snow sometimes. We just put on the new Pilot A/S 4 tires and look forward to seeing if they're better in snow that the A/S 3's. They are said to be.

Wishing continued good luck to us! bob & Winnie

·
Registered
477 Posts
Highest TSB we’re for 2014, 2015 was second 2016 and beyond were lower. You can never predict the reliability of a car, when my C8 arrives I will be extending the warranty.

·
Registered
2015 Z51 7M
214 Posts
My 2015 Z51 7M has been a joy.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts