Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know where I can find the wheels specs for C6 and C7's??? I am looking for the zr1, z06, base specs and the specs on the current C7 18" and 19's"wheel??? I have looked around but have been unable to find ALL the specs.

·
Registered
445 Posts
C7 Corvette:

Front: 18-inch x 8.5-inch 56mm offset (Stingray) - Rear: 19-inch x 10-inch 79mm offset (Stingray)

Front: 19-inch x 8.5-inch 56mm offset (with Z51) - Rear: 20-inch x 10-inch 79mm offset (with Z51)

I don't have them for the C6, someone else will need to chime in.

·
Registered
51 Posts
For C6 and all it's variants go to the C6 Registry. I'm sure you'll find all the info there.

·
Registered
404 Posts
One C7 wheel dimension I haven't seen in publications... the offset. Wheel diameter and width are listed everywhere, but not offsets? You can't order a wheel unless you have all three (and obviously the bolting info). Have been keeping an eye on Tire Rack to see when they start listing wheels... but none yet. Ordered mine with standard silver painted wheel, with thoughts of aftermarket purchase later... since doing that, am beginning to like the 'subdued' nature of the silver wheel more and more. Sort of falls between the 'glitz' of chrome and the 'Darth' of black.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts