Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Wheel Well Liner Issue

3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  V1 VR 
#1 ·
Anyone have any issues with the carpeted wheel well liner pulling away from the car... almost feels like it is stretched or shrinking up. Wondering if this will classify as a warranty item?

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Rim Auto part

See less See more
#5 ·
Certainly could have missed it but I am not aware that this is a long time issue with many owners having the problem. I did a search on our forum and could not find it reported. There was a problem reported about the plastic panels behind the front wheels on the bottom of the Stingray coming away http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum/stingray-corvette-problems-issues/4059-chassis-panel-issue.html, but that is different than the felt wheel-well liners. The one pictured in post #1 on this thread is a Z51. It appears different than the liner on the non-Z51. Are there non-Z51 owners with this issue?

#8 ·
I have a little on the Rear drivers side. with only 350 miles I'm going to wait and see if I have anyother issues. I have had a few strange this happen so far making a list.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.