Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ,

Does anyone have any comments about the wheel spacers, pro or cons. I own a 2014 C7 Stingray and have installed wheel spats and would like my wheels to be a little closer to the edge of the fender. My c7 has 20 "rear wheels and 19" front wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport tires.

My tires are practically new and I don't want to replace them at this time. I thought that would be a solution, maybe temporary, without going to the extreme thickness.

Note that in the photos, the wheels appear to be slightly arched inwards, this is due to the fact that I have just lowered the car from the lift and have not yet driven a few miles with the car.

What do you think about that.

Do you have a better solution?
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Thanks 🙋‍♂️

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,801 Posts
Hubcentric spacers will help but I believe no more than 5mm which I believe are on mine for the last 3-4 years. Looks like from the rotors that you have a base stingray and smaller wheels so it shows more. I have 20's on rear 11in tires and 19's on front with 9.5in tires so they fill out better.

·
Registered
2014 C7. Yellow
17 Posts
Hello ,

Does anyone have any comments about the wheel spacers, pro or cons. I own a 2014 C7 Stingray and have installed wheel spats and would like my wheels to be a little closer to the edge of the fender. My c7 has 20 "rear wheels and 19" front wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport tires.

My tires are practically new and I don't want to replace them at this time. I thought that would be a solution, maybe temporary, without going to the extreme thickness.

Note that in the photos, the wheels appear to be slightly arched inwards, this is due to the fact that I have just lowered the car from the lift and have not yet driven a few miles with the car.

What do you think about that.

Do you have a better solution?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts