Stingray Corvette Forum banner

When? '15 StingRay Pricing Announced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
18,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When do you think 2015 StingRay pricing will be officially announced?

Our original 2015 StingRay pricing poll ranged from April 25th (NCM Bash) to "after June 20th," with 58% correctly predicting "after June 20th."

Here we get more definitive, and your options are:

July 14th-July 20th;
July 21st-July 26th;
July 28th- August 3rd;
August 4th-July 10th!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
August 4th-July 10th???

·
18,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
July 14 - July 20
Hope you are right, for that will be sometime within the next week. Here's to good news for all who ordered/about to order a 2015 StingRay!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Is there any previous year data/correalation as to when they release pricing date wise? I know this is what other companies do such as apple(example-100days) for the iphones. Hopefully someone can look back to previous years articles and chime in for better info.....

·
Registered
533 Posts
Week of July 21st...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Really, really, really hope it is this week so it will give me something to fixate on and take my mind of CFZ constraint.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I say next week. 21 July. But why do they wait so long. It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to figure out. I think they were waiting to see initial demand for 15s. Hope it doesn't hurt too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
10,411 Posts
I say next week. 21 July. But why do they wait so long. It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to figure out. I think they were waiting to see initial demand for 15s.
Hum, I had not thought of that one. You might be right. I wonder...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.