Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I am not in mine and one drives by I catch myself looking and dreaming like I don't have one in the garage at home. I guess it is the love I have for this car that is not like any other I have had. Was wondering if I am crazy and the only one doing this or if there are others out there doing the same?

·
Administrator
16,283 Posts
It always catches me as a great looking car and I feel happy for the individual who owns it. :cool:

Reactions: Z51Stingray

·
Registered
61 Posts
I find myself wanting to wave to a passing Vette even when I'm in my company car......

·
Registered
993 Posts
I have yet to see another on the road.Seems kind of weird .
With under 10,000 delivered, at least half hiding away from winter and most of the rest not daily drivers, it's not surprising. Wait for spring when twice as many are out there and they come out of hibernation. You might just see one.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Ive had mine for 3 months now and only have seen one on the street. Pulled up right next to me. Jet black with black rims. Looked amazing. Not as amazing as mine, but still amazing LOL

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ive had mine for 3 months now and only have seen one on the street. Pulled up right next to me. Jet black with black rims. Looked amazing. Not as amazing as mine, but still amazing LOL
I have black with machined rims. I'm sure I'll see you sometime. I've only seen a yellow one on I 10 near the airport.

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
We got 18 owners together a few weeks ago and had most all the colors there... - on the road I've seen 3, and 2 were filthy dirty..just something I notice:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
209 Posts
So do we. Even if my husband and/or I are in our other vehicles we catch ourselves waving at corvette owners. I always think they must think I'm crazy. Lol.

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
I've seen 3 (aside from the 17 we got together afew weeks ago) but 3 on the road:
1. a red one that was brand new-nice
2. a premier edition that the guy flagged me down in the parking lot and wanted to know how I got the great throaty sound out of my car (he had it in Touring and never knew what driving modes were, or that he even had NPP) Never read the manual at all.....
3. A black one that was positively filthy...

·
Registered
262 Posts
I see another C7 and smile and wave maybe a
thumbs up. They probably think I am jealous.
However, I know mine looks exactly like I want
it to look. No lowering no black out everything
no changing those beautiful round exhaust.
GM hit a home run.

·
Registered
392 Posts
If I'm in the Malibu, I wave and think, "Darn it, I wish I was driving mine."

If I'm in my C7, I wave and think, "I wish I had another one."

·
Registered
419 Posts
I went four months before seeing my first C-7 (other than mine). Then, just yesterday, I saw three of them in a caravan that was coming through town. Unfortunately, I was driving my old Chevy S-10 pick-up at the time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts