Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,927 Posts
There are multiple threads on this topic located from using the search button. This thread below shows some options. I have the mount shown in these two pictures below and found it to be the best option for me as it bolts on underneath the trim piece.

Car Automotive design Vehicle Steering part Steering wheel
Automotive navigation system Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has placement and product suggestions that don't interfere with any dials/views, etc.?
Course Motorsports Mount

This is what I use, it mounts to a screw on the hand grip of the center console using the same type of bracket as ProClip for 1/2 the cost and adds a floating magnet mount out of the way of the stereo. Absolutely love mine. Easy - non-distracting access to my spotify and waze :)

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Look at Proclip mounts. Out of the way, but easily viewable if you need to. Custom fit for the C7.

Reactions: 73&14Stingrays

·
Registered
2 Posts
For some reason the link was missing from my reply. Just added it back lol.

Admin.: The url was removed because they are not a supporting vendor and as such should not get free advertising. This site is made possible by vendors paying to advertise to our members. Kindly do not re-edit your post. You are new to our forum and may not have time to review our posting rules "Guidelines of Conduct" on StingrayForums.com Thank you for understanding.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an iPhone XS. It is the same approximate size/dimensions as the rest of the standard sized iPhones from the 6 up to the 13. I have a "Tech21" clear case on the phone. I open the cup holder door and lay my phone in the space previously occupied by the closed door. Fits like a glove. When needed, I plug in the charge cable which, thankfully, is super conveniently located just a few inches away under the center arm rest. No mount needed and the phone has never slid/bounced/popped out of the cup holder. Very convenient for me. Problem solved. Hope this helps.
2017 Z51 3LT, if that matters to anyone.
Cheers!
Dan

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have an iPhone 7 ( ha ha… I know) when I lift the accessory charger lid in front of the first cup holder, it fits perfectly. It’s also tilted and won’t slide left and right because it’s in the groove. Or I throw it in first position cup holder.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts