Stingray Corvette Forum banner

2041 - 2060 of 2080 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Headed to Nashville from Chicago suburbs. Planning on driving through 'Garden of the Gods' in southern Illinois, Land Between the Lakes, and the 'Little Dragon' in northwest Tennessee. I have time booked at the NCM Motorsports Park to do a few laps, looking forward to it!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Join us at Greenwood Chevy on Sunday for The Mahoning Valley Corvettes 25th anniv car show. 10am - 2:30pm Youngstown, Ohio

·
Registered
526 Posts
I will be going to our Club's ( Mahoning Valley Corvettes ) car show at the national Packard Museum in Warren, Ohio from 9:30 - 3:00. Lots of Vettes , steel cars, Rolls Royces, Packards, and Mustangs.

·
Administrator
15,694 Posts
Well, not the weekend, but it was a great day for a drive. Took RedHot out to Red Rock Canyon

By the way, the only reason RedHot's roof panel wasn't removed was that there was dust and smoke in the air on the drive to the Canyon, from the fires in California.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Road trip from north central Ohio to Auburn IN. Destination, Auburn, Cord, Duesenberg Museum. Great trip, sunny day full Fall colors and an amazing auto museum..

·
Registered
874 Posts
Road trip from north central Ohio to Auburn IN. Destination, Auburn, Cord, Duesenberg Museum. Great trip, sunny day full Fall colors and an amazing auto museum..
That sounds like great fun.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Cool ... you need to visit Labor Day Weekend for the Festival / Parade. www.acdfestival.org
My father and I did a weekend several years ago... visited the museum, parade, and then the next day was spent at the car auction on the south side of town. https://dekalbcvb.org/things-to-do/rm-auctions-auburn-fall Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Had her out for a run this past weekend in the first major temperature drop of the fall. It was down to 31 degrees and it only took the first right hand turn a little too quickly to remind me that the summer only tires need to warm up first before I make quick turns to prevent fishtailing... aka waving to the car behind you :)

·
Administrator
15,694 Posts
Had her out for a run this past weekend in the first major temperature drop of the fall. It was down to 31 degrees and it only took the first right hand turn a little too quickly to remind me that the summer only tires need to warm up first before I make quick turns to prevent fishtailing... aka waving to the car behind you :)
Excellent reminder Fireeagle. Our performance tires do not like to be driven in temps that drop below 40 degrees. Even if one drives 'cautiously' you can't always anticipate the actions of cars around you, and our tires do not have the stopping power or grip when they are cold.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Temps going into the low 60's this weekend here in PA. Stingray will be out like crazy. :cool:

Reactions: jsvette
30 Posts

It is never too cold to pick up a new Corvette! Another wonderful January day here in Detroit. A very fun couple took this home today and plan on driving it all over the country this spring/summer.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I envy you. My C7 is covered and battery tendered for the winter in Ohio..

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Picking up my transparent top tonight after work. Gotta get her out this weekend just to enjoy the open feeling.

Reactions: jsvette

·
Registered
2014 Z51
9 Posts
I’m in Montana. If I could figure out how chain up the Vette, I’d head out for a spin. ?

2041 - 2060 of 2080 Posts