Stingray Corvette Forum banner

41 - 60 of 2046 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I live on the beach so probably keep her in the Garage all weekend because of all the tourist, They dont know how to drive, maybe a trip on 30A.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Got all the chores done and decided to cruise Pacific Coast highway from Laguna Beach to Seal Beach and back again. This is the most beautiful day since we brought Star home.
SuzyCruisy I'm gonna get some pics from today and post them!

Michael

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
Okay, here's some pics on PCH ! The top two are at Huntington Beach and the next three are at Laguna Beach.

Michael

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,015 Posts
Very nice Michael!

·
Administrator
15,015 Posts
Yes I saw that and when I said it out loud I laughed. I did not mention it since I figured someone else had already done so elsewhere. So appropriate!:cool:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Well... maybe not this weekend... but NEXT weekend... I am leaving (DRIVING in the Stingray!) Sunday morning, June first, to travel to my Ron Fellows school that starts on June 4. My first day will get me to Tulsa (eleven and a half hours), then next to Albuquerque, then to Pahrump and to the 'get acquainted' dinner that has been set up by rich427 there. I am so excited to get going on this 'adventure'... it's amazing! Crazy fun is anticipated!!!!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Well... maybe not this weekend... but NEXT weekend... I am leaving (DRIVING in the Stingray!) Sunday morning, June first, to travel to my Ron Fellows school that starts on June 4. My first day will get me to Tulsa (eleven and a half hours), then next to Albuquerque, then to Pahrump and to the 'get acquainted' dinner that has been set up by rich427 there. I am so excited to get going on this 'adventure'... it's amazing! Crazy fun is anticipated!!!!
I'm thinking about doing the same thing. Please let us know how your adventure goes!

Michael

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Okay, here's some pics on PCH ! The top two are at Huntington Beach and the next three are at Laguna Beach.

Michael
YEAH! Pics of the fun drives! :) (Still love your submission for photo of the month best, but these are great.)

And I never tried to figure out your name. Didn't realize it was the plate. LOL! Did you just get the plate on?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
YEAH! Pics of the fun drives! :) (Still love your submission for photo of the month best, but these are great.)

And I never tried to figure out your name. Didn't realize it was the plate. LOL! Did you just get the plate on?
Plate went on at registration. I had these plates on my C6.
Thanks for your comments! I'm most fond of LRG!

Michael

·
Registered
10,212 Posts
If you look closely at the license plate you will see MYKZDRM. It means Mike's Dream!

Michael
I have wondered before if it was "My Kids' Dream". Now I know.

·
Registered
10,212 Posts
Yeah, I thought, "Hummmm... He is a nice guy to buy a car to satisfy his kid's dream of getting to be dropped off at school each morning while riding shotgun in Dad's 'Vette." Actually, I can totally see a kid having that dream! "Daddy, take me to school IN THE STINGRAY!"

·
Registered
67 Posts
Did a quick 2450 mile jaunt this past week with my wife in the vette. From Northern Alabama to the NCM, to Churchill Downs, to Indianapolis 500 Motor Speedway, to Detroit MI (for the night), to Toronto Ontario CA, to Niagara Falls, to Erie PA (for the night), to Gettysburg PA, to Harpers Ferry WV (for the night), to Grand Father Mountain and the mile high swinging bridge in NC (with well over 100 miles on the Blue Ridge Parkway), to Ashville NC (for the night), then to Knoxville TN and home. I will have to say this was the coolest road trip I've done. I've been many a road trip, but never in something that creates as much a stir as my C7. Another thing that surprised me was I got no tickets - many times I deserved them for going "slightly" over the posted speed limit (I swear I was goaded by my wife when I let a minivan go flying by) and all I got was several troopers passing me and giving me a thumbs up! I wish we had counted the number of times we got a thumbs up or waves or people taking pictures... Would have been almost as many as the miles we drove. Loved every mile!

On the way home we stopped by my father in law's uncles place to see his new C7. We now have three C7's in the family (my AW, father in law's black, and his uncles CR) and all live within an hour of each other.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
chopper.. sounds fun! Imagine what a stir you'd cause if you went on a road trip with the THREE of you. LOL!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Around north Germany. Guess to have a lot stops as my is one of the very first here

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Corvette Stingray Forum

41 - 60 of 2046 Posts