Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Who all are going to Carlisle for the Vette show

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  john722010 
#1 ·
We're going to be parked in the fun field with our C6 Convertible. They supposedly will have C7's that can be driven on Friday and Saturday from 9:00 to 5:00. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Sports car

The stripes are custom and are a lot less expensive than the factory stripes. My order currently list the carbon fiber hood stripe for $500. The person who does our stripping told us that the carbon fiber stripe material cost $60 per yd. I'm having the stripe removed from the order and going to have the C7 custom striped when it comes in

See less See more
#2 ·
I will be going to see a C7 for the first time, since I took the leap and bought one site unseen. Looking forward to talking to the engineers and getting some signatures to frame in my garage. Of course seeing my favorites, the 69's. If saleables are not in production yet maybe the engineers can give some insite to when production starts. I'll post if they have any good news.

#4 ·
We went to Bowling Green to see them. You won't be disappointed. You're showing a Crystal Red Conv. That's what I have on order. Maybe we will see you there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.