Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ordered a car yet and I'm going to wait until they are released but is there anyone here that works for a dealer that can help me with questions and maybe ordering when the time comes?

Even if there are new vettes on lots for sale I want to order the exact options I want and not buy what a dealer chooses.

I live in the DFW area but would travel to work with a good guy.

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
I am dealer here, third largest in the nation....I am not on here a lot, just joined but if I can help I will...
I do a ton of business in Texas too :cool:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you and should I contact you here with questions or contact you directly? PM your contact info of you like.

Thanks again

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you guys for the replies and I won't be ordering anything until I see one in person. This is a dream car purchase for me and I want to get it right, lol.

Ill be trading in my wife's '13 C250 most likely but I hate the idea of it losing value over the next 3-6 months while I wait for a car.

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Thank you guys for the replies and I won't be ordering anything until I see one in person. This is a dream car purchase for me and I want to get it right, lol.

Ill be trading in my wife's '13 C250 most likely but I hate the idea of it losing value over the next 3-6 months while I wait for a car.
Not a problem.....I have more allocation than the other two guys mentioned combined, so when your time comes, I hope to have something available...or we get you a first 2015 depending on your timing...just wait til you see it in person!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Rick, do you have any ballpark timeframe when the 2015s will arrive? Possibly late August, 2014? Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I live in the Carolinas and have not found a dealer that will accept GM supplier pricing on new orders. Many had addendum stickers on 2014s! Mostly have to deal with the big boys......Does your dealership accept GMSP on 2015s??

·
Registered
10,411 Posts
TBVETTE, Mike at Criswell does accept the GM supplier discount. See this thread from posts#1 through #35 where the original poster eventually did take the suggestion, and contact Mike: http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum/stingray-corvette-purchasing/6458-new-purchase-price-4.html

As I said in the other thread, I don't know Mike other than reading some of his posts here on the forum, but he sure does seem like a nice guy. Give him a call and see what he says http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum...5-dealers-z51-allocations-north-east-u-s.html

By the way, he can ship nationwide, or courtesy delivery to some select dealerships, possibly in your area, or easily get a museum delivery for you.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Additionally, Macmulkin in NH seems to be taking it on most models as is Kerbeck but certain combos may still be excluded, not confirmed and they don't heavily advertise the programs.

The king of supplier and employee pricing is Les Stanford in MI, that's where I got mine back in June (ordered in April). Dennis Tap has been specializing and selling Corvettes for a couple decades. I highly recommend him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts