Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that Z51's are easier to get I wonder who had the longest wait.

I ordered mine from Kerbeck on Sept 20 and took museum delivery on Feb24, 5 months and 4 days.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
I think John aka "elegant" waiting on his Z06 masterpiece to be built.

SF
Rick

Reactions: elegant

·
Registered
137 Posts
Now that Z51's are easier to get I wonder who had the longest wait.

I ordered mine from Kerbeck on Sept 20 and took museum delivery on Feb24, 5 months and 4 days.
Describe easier to get? I heard it is still taking 5 months, but I certainly could have missed some threads.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Ordered mine on January 17. Still waiting. TPW is next week. Looks like I'll have about a 7 month wait. Dealer told me when I ordered it would be 6 to 8 months.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
If your dealer has allocation you should be driving the car within 8 weeks of ordering, regardless of model or options (if they have allocation that means they passed all constraints). If they don't have allocation then add 8 weeks to however long it takes them to get allocation. Some are still waiting.

·
18,670 Posts
I think John aka "elegant" waiting on his Z06 masterpiece to be built. SF! Rick
Good memory, Rick! Let's re-trace. Deposit placed June 1, 2013 ("you realize that we have no confirmation that GM is even going to build one" I was told that day). Expected arrival around February 14th, 2015. -- oh yes, that still seven more months.

Back to Z-51's... How long or how short did you have to wait between ordering and delivery?

·
Registered
579 Posts
im still waiting since October 1st 2013 ... What do I get for this ridiculous wait from a company that seems to not care about Canadian customers.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
im still waiting since October 1st 2013 ... What do I get for this ridiculous wait from a company that seems to not care about Canadian customers.
Your wait time is "Unsat"!!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
755 Posts
Hi urrtoast:

Did you get a TPW yet? Who are you ordered with? All allocations for 2014 are done. I know we have chatted before and I hope all works out. My wait was from Sept. 6 to June 27 = 9 months & 3 weeks. My bud just took delivery today and his order was 10 months & 1 week from date of deposit. We basically ordered together and had to wait for allocations because our orders were pushed down the list to accomodate splecial customers as the early allocations came in, so we were told but not confirmed. Then we had to wait for the constraints to cut in and then being Canadian the allocations were few and far between unless you knew someone in the buisness. hmmmm. (previous statements are said without prejudice)

Good Luck urrtoast.........

STUNG....

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
urrtoast,

I'm deeply sorry to read your sentiments. I would like to provide assistance, but being US-based, my ability to do so is limited. However, I would like to refer you to a few assistance avenues for Canadian customers:

Department: GM of Canada
Focus: Customer Assistance for Canadian residents
Phone number: (800) 263-3777
Hours: Monday - Friday (7:30am - 11:30pm EST)
Weekend: Saturday (7:30am - 6:00pm EST)

Or, if the internet is more convenient, you can also conduct a Live Chat with an agent on our GM Canada site here.

Kind regards,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Ordered mine on January 17. Still waiting. TPW is next week. Looks like I'll have about a 7 month wait. Dealer told me when I ordered it would be 6 to 8 months.
I ordered mine after yours on Jan 27 and got it March 27, it all depends on the allocations that dealers get. see my sig?

·
Registered
106 Posts
So is it uncommon to get a new order number? My dealer called me this morning and gave me a new work bench number. When I pulled it up on the Chevrolet Tracker it is already queued for production. I sent a PM to CCC to find out what my code is now.

·
Registered
579 Posts
urrtoast,

I'm deeply sorry to read your sentiments. I would like to provide assistance, but being US-based, my ability to do so is limited. However, I would like to refer you to a few assistance avenues for Canadian customers:

Department: GM of Canada
Focus: Customer Assistance for Canadian residents
Phone number: (800) 263-3777
Hours: Monday - Friday (7:30am - 11:30pm EST)
Weekend: Saturday (7:30am - 6:00pm EST)

Or, if the internet is more convenient, you can also conduct a Live Chat with an agent on our GM Canada site here.

Kind regards,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Thank you but i I have gone that route and they all say its in the system and will be made which is wasnt. They do not even tell you if your at 2000 or better. Its just a stupid gong show with service from GM Canada. As well isnt some Canadian dealers sueing GM for lack of support.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I ordered mine after yours on Jan 27 and got it March 27, it all depends on the allocations that dealers get. see my sig?
Does depend on allocation. All is working out for me as planned since I did not want to get the car before late summer. Also still price protected.

If I would have wanted the car earlier I would have done things differently.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
18,670 Posts
So is it uncommon to get a new order number? My dealer called me this morning and gave me a new work bench number. When I pulled it up on the Chevrolet Tracker it is already queued for production. I sent a PM to CCC to find out what my code is now.
Good luck! Hope you get good news from CCC! Do not know the answer to your question, but first time I heard of a new order number.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts