Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious who is going to join me in ordering a Tiger Shark Gray?

My order as it stands today:

2015 Z51 Coupe, TSG, 3Lt Adrenaline Red Int. Mag Ride, NPP exhaust, CF Roof and Dash, Carbin Flash Stripe, Mirrors and Spoiler, Black Rim, & PDR...

Forgot as of today A8

:cool

1st Allocation for Bachman Auto 2015

·
Registered
237 Posts
Any pics of this color?

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: Raydor

·
Registered
237 Posts
Ah ha... What you guys think? Cyber gray or this new tiger gray ? I kind of got use to the cyber gray.. I think the grey/black combination looks great! I guess I would have to wait and see it in person.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah ha... What you guys think? Cyber gray or this new tiger gray ? I kind of got use to the cyber gray.. I think the grey/black combination looks great! I guess I would have to wait and see it in person.

I changed from a 2014 Cyber Gray to the 6 month wait TSG.

·
18,670 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
I prefer the Tiger Shark. I wish the C7 came in that Bluestone color the Saturn Sky came in.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yes this color looks bas a$$.. Very nice i would have orderd this color if it was released at launch.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Cyber Gray ordered but if I get bumped into a 2015 (unlikely) it will be TSG. I've seen it and I like it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I prefer the Cyber Gray, but I do like the TSG and that's probably what I would have gone with next year if my order had gotten bumped.

That brings up an interesting question, is it common for them to only make a color for one year? It just seems odd to me that a lot of their promotional material was based on the CG only to turn around and get rid of it the next year. Anyone know why they made the decision to ditch it?

·
Registered
896 Posts
I plan to choose this TSG color for my future Z51, it looks absolutely amazing on this car, I will complete with a Lt3 Kalahari interior and competition seats... just waiting for the time to fill the final order after receiving all the 2015 specifications and choices from the factory.

·
18,670 Posts
I plan to choose this TSG color for my future Z51, it looks absolutely amazing on this car, I will complete with a Lt3 Kalahari interior and competition seats... just waiting for the time to fill the final order after receiving all the 2015 specifications and choices from the factory.
Your English is very good!

Your ordering plan make lots of sense to me. Believe we will get the final 2015 specs/options/colors in just 16 days (though pricing is probably not till late May, maybe even the beginning of June).

Tiny thing, interior option codes start with numbers, e.g. your interior will be a 3LT. Conversely, motor codes start with a letter ("L"). I was asked in an e mail why this is so, and the best answer I could give is, "just because."

·
Registered
896 Posts
Thank you for your precisions !
It's a good new to know that the 2015 specs/options/colors will be available in just 16 days. Hope they will also be OK for the european Stingray. As the actual choices are quite the same as yours for the Z51 Stingray model (the only one we can have over here), I can expect that all will continue in the same way.

·
Registered
281 Posts
For what it's worth, my salesman told me that Cyber Grey would be available in 2015 on the Z06 model only. Time will tell.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
18,670 Posts
For what it's worth, my salesman told me that Cyber Grey would be available in 2015 on the Z06 model only. Time will tell.
What time will tell, and this only a criticism of your salesperson, is that Cyber Gray will cease going down the production line for all seventh generation Corvettes in 109 days.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I❤️MUSTANGS;41633 said:
I'm getting my new mustang in red I think. They are way better then corvettes. Corvettes are slower than a pooping dog

I got dat loverly Mustang!
Lol!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts