Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
I'm about to have a Procharger installed on my challenger, but I've been reading that there has be some issues with the corvette getting boosted. Has there been any seal issues when installing a procharger on the new C7?

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm about to have a Procharger installed on my challenger, but I've been reading that there has be some issues with the corvette getting boosted. Has there been any seal issues when installing a procharger on the new C7?
You will love it.

The only issues I have heard of are tuning related - which are being overcome by qualified tuners all over the country. As with any vehicle, inadequate crankcase ventilation will always lead to blow by and compromised seals. We're developing a crankcase ventilation system as we speak to help combat this.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Eagerly awaiting your crankcase ventillation solution prior to taking the plunge into a boosted system for my C7...any estimates on when the solution will be ready for prime time?

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eagerly awaiting your crankcase ventillation solution prior to taking the plunge into a boosted system for my C7...any estimates on when the solution will be ready for prime time?
Our system will be developed soon. It will be simple, and effective. We will test it on our turbo car, and a few other C7's we have slated for turbo and SC builds. Stay in touch.

Erik

1 - 6 of 6 Posts