1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,453 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hey glen,

Just ordered one a couple of days ago and will post pix when installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
138 Posts
nice attempt, but not sure how easy it is to read the 5 and the 1...wish they would have posted a straight on view....it is a start, though...the ones at WCC are $80 each!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Looks like it says ZS1. 5 doesn't look like a 5.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
It looks almost like a 6.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Coincidentally I got them in yesterday. I kinda like the look of the script IMO. Replaces the other badge I had on which was cool as well I thought. Opine away. ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1398899169.553558.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1398899189.909945.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
419 Posts
Looks good! Looking forward to getting mine tomorrow. I'm planning to put mine on the right portion of the spoiler.

Coincidentally I got them in yesterday. I kinda like the look of the script IMO. Replaces the other badge I had on which was cool as well I thought. Opine away. View attachment 6844 View attachment 6845

·
Registered
489 Posts
just passing on a quality item....my car is badge free...(just the flags)
yeah I have been thinking about getting rid of the big sperms on the side, I can't decide if I like them or not.

Also like the Z51 badge. I have the torch red so I would like the 51 in red and the z in black which I think they can do a lot of different combinations

Also would like a z51 with supercharged underneath if they could make it look clean

·
Registered
582 Posts
These will go great with my Z51 wheels! :p

·
Registered
182 Posts
Made some changes to the rear. Went away from chrome license plate sutround, replaced chrome lettering with carbon flash and swapped out the Z51 badge. Here is before: ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1398994407.543896.jpg

After: ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1398994447.593264.jpg

What say you?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Flag emblems next. Carbon flash edges instead of chrome. Waiting from corvette mods.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I remember Glen E. You weren't a big fan of the before. I agree! although not particularly happy with the license plate surround it's a bit flimsy. I may need to check other options.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Just got my Z51 badge in today from emblempros and it looks good. Will post pictures tomorrow morning when it's light out. Stay tuned... :D

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
being a "mod minimalist" I vote no for me (even if I had z51) ...but it is an innovative placement and not bad.....like the blue Z color much better in this situation than red...

std disclaimer: " "to each his own" etc etc etc...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts