Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 309 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just curious to see who will be the first to receive theirs! I believe it's safe to say it will be someone with a TPW of 8/11! But with 160+ cars built per day, that's a lot of potentional firsts for the forum! Any thoughts on this?! Exciting stuff to say the least!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
I have a tentative 8/11 TPW date... I have been assured by the magic 8 ball that I will receive mine first ;)

·
Registered
533 Posts
Because I'm only 2 hours away from the Plant.... I will bet its not me.... :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well i'm gonna have some faith and say that it will be me that gets the very first one haha, being courtesy delivered all the way to Orange, TX! Again..."One can dream" lol!

·
Registered
100 Posts
It's really going to depend on whether or not all the new 15s have a 2 week quality hold. I'm hoping they only put the A8s on QH.

Getting closer. :cool:

Woody
8-11 tpw

·
Registered
533 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I'm curious to see if any of you with the carbon fiber options are going to run into the constraint issue like they had on the 2014s. Hopefully not.

Wish one of you first guys were getting the QCC Z51 black machined wheels though! ;) I don't see it in any of your sigs. <sigh> SO want to see multiple pics of those!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am in California, and got very bad luck so far with the 2014... so no chance that is going to be me.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
I am in California, and got very bad luck so far with the 2014... so no chance that is going to be me.
Where do you live in CA? What was your bad luck with the 2014s?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well sorry guys, I have a friend of a friend who had a 1st cousin who knows a guy who's wife's step father works in Bowling Green. He assured me I'd get mine first. Could even maybe get them to build it on the 10th ;-)

Good luck to one and all who like me are anxiously awaiting and fortunate enough to even have a TPW of 8/11!

·
18,670 Posts
True, but I don't see the need to QH a bunch of car for the new Nav/PDR. ;)
In addition to the Nav/PDR and the 8-speed, there are probably 30-50 unannounced changes in the 2015's we will probably never hear about. Thus, betting on a two week QC. However, betting against the usual four week QC for a new model year.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
If anyone gets the million dollar VIN #000001 will you split the money with us?

·
Registered
305 Posts
In addition to the Nav/PDR and the 8-speed, there are probably 30-50 unannounced changes in the 2015's we will probably never hear about. Thus, betting on a two week QC. However, betting against the usual four week QC for a new model year.
I was told by Macmulkin that there would be a two week hold and the NCM would not make any deliveries for two weeks 1 before and 1 week after the corvette caravan

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
305 Posts
So I'm hoping sept 3-10 for me either way that has to be close but the waiting is the hardest part

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
67 Posts
I too have an 8-11-2014 TPW. However I bet they need to fill the whole train before it ships out to Washington State. I am just happy to get one with all my options I really wanted. Z-51 yes but carbon fiber not included. I did not want that bad enough to wait longer. A low VIN will be cool.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
We all know that John aka "elegant" has a 2015 Z06 sitting in his garage, (testing purposes only)!!

SF
Rick

Reactions: grilloz
1 - 20 of 309 Posts