Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do! Who else? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
40 Posts
RollinStingray, I'm in Miami, FL as well with a TPW of 4/28 with a similar build!

It's an AW, 3LT, z51, vert, red calipers, performance exhaust, red interior, black wheels, carbon fiber mirror & spoiler. Keep me updated when yours ship!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I also have a TPW of 4/28 only mines a Laguna Blue, 3LT, Brownstone, NPP, Microsuede

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RollinStingray, I'm in Miami, FL as well with a TPW of 4/28 with a similar build!

It's an AW, 3LT, z51, vert, red calipers, performance exhaust, red interior, black wheels, carbon fiber mirror & spoiler. Keep me updated when yours ship!
Of course...I'm really excited and look forward to seeing some other ones down here. Let's see next week where we stand!

·
Banned
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,698 Posts
I do as well, AW, Z51, 2LT, NPP, red interior, black wheels, red calipers, black mirrors and spoiler, full length black racing stripe, gettin' close.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats everyone!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just joined the Forum today. Can anyone shed so light on what all of the numbers mean recurring to production process? 1000, 2000, 3000 & TPW?? I have been tracking the Chevrolet Link "Trace Your Order" for over a month and it it still sitting on the 1st button "Order Placed"?? I checked with a Customer Service Rep and they told me the order was accepted by Chevy.

Thanks, Bob

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just joined the Forum today. Can anyone shed so light on what all of the numbers mean recurring to production process? 1000, 2000, 3000 & TPW?? I have been tracking the Chevrolet Link "Trace Your Order" for over a month and it it still sitting on the 1st button "Order Placed"?? I checked with a Customer Service Rep and they told me the order was accepted by Chevy.

Thanks, Bob

Welcome !! You've come to the right place.. All the info is in this forum. Just read away and it will further give you knowledge how this all works.

This thread is For everyone's car that is getting built this Monday 4/28.
We all have TPW for Monday. (TPW- target production week)

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
AW is one of the best chosen colors!!

·
Registered
699 Posts
I don't have a TPW of 4 /28, but I will be touring the assembly plant on the 28th. Maybe I will see some of your cars in production!

MKZDRM

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I don't have a TPW of 4 /28, but I will be touring the assembly plant on the 28th. Maybe I will see some of your cars in production!

MKZDRM
Let us know! :)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Can't wait to get a VIN this week then the "long" wait to NCM pickup on 14th.

Feel like I'm feverishly memorizing the pages of an old Sears Christmas Catalog like when I was a youngster when life was much simpler.

Feel very blessed to be picking up our 4th!

1 - 20 of 135 Posts