Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Same here ... Feels like forever still bit having a date Rawks. I ordered a VY Z51 black wheels, carbon mirrors/spoiler with stinger stripe.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
105 Posts
Mar 20 I found out my order was accepted by GM, Apr 28 I had a TPW of June 9th. As of this morning I am at 3400 status.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mar 20 I found out my order was accepted by GM, Apr 28 I had a TPW of June 9th. As of this morning I am at 3400 status.

How do you usually check your? I have never been told codes just status lol. Either way happy it was a week early for us.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Usually they don't give codes (the call center doesn't understand) but this tine they did. I asked if they could give me a status code and explained once again with examples and this tine it worked :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have the 6/9 build date, Canadian 2LT Z51, LRG/Kalahari, chrome wheels and magnetic ride

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have the 6/9 build date, Canadian 2LT Z51, LRG/Kalahari, chrome wheels and magnetic ride
Call the General - we are also fellow Canucks and it seems like ours are a week ahead - I am a betting man and I believe yours will also be built.

Where are you located? I am in Edmonton.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Mississauga Ontario here... That would be exciting!

·
Registered
131 Posts
darn, got a gm.ca chat rep on and they said I'm still scheduled to build this week...

·
Registered
105 Posts
.... Guess I would have lost that bet. At least we are still almost at the end of a long journey. Keep us posted as I like to see how fellow Canadians are doing.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts