Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not to disparage those who have the Accelerate (?) Yellow but I so do prefer the Corvette Racing Team color of Corvette Racing Yellow (CRY). I have such on my C7 and I'm sorry but the highway worker vest color of the latest yellow just not for me.
I know we all have different tastes but a yellow that matches the racing team would be nice.
Just hopeful that someone at Corvette will consider.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
No one outside of GM and it's paint suppliers has any idea. The only thing I do know is that they are currently testing and evaluating colors for the 2024 model year (no changes for 2023 except the two colors for the 70th anniversary edition), and beginning the process of deciding on 2025. (This information was presented at the Bash last week.)

There are, I think, many others who would like to see Corvette bring back CRY or VY (Velocity Yellow) or any true yellow. GM does tend to change Corvette's yellow every few years, so I think there's a good chance to see a new yellow for 2024, but probably not exactly the same as CRY or VY. GM seems to march to it's own drummer. I doubt there was any strong demand for Caffeine.

Reactions: Racer_X and jsvette

·
Registered
436 Posts
As an owner of both a Velocity Yellow Vette, and an Accelerate Yellow Vette, I understand your feelings. I do like both, but must admit I prefer VY. However, I'm not sure I would consider selling my 2020 AY, just to get a VY in return. Something special about that first year mid-engine C8.

Reactions: Racer_X and jsvette
1 - 6 of 6 Posts