Stingray Corvette Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Because i've been driving Corvettes for 50 years . I've had 26 and these last 2 c7's are junk, blown motor 3 trans flushes on the 16 and on the 15 trans and torque tube and fly wheel so bad GM bought it back.Enough reason to call them junk

·
Registered
523 Posts
Because i've been driving Corvettes for 50 years . I've had 26 and these last 2 c7's are junk, blown motor 3 trans flushes on the 16 and on the 15 trans and torque tube and fly wheel so bad GM bought it back.Enough reason to call them junk
Are you still driving a c7. Sad to hear about your problems. All machines are not perfect.

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
Mine's been trouble free. And from reading the forums, it doesn't seem your experience is typical. I'm sorry you had such bad luck.

But I'm still wondering, if you don't want a C7, and won't buy a C8, why you're spending time on this forum. Not trying to be a pain, honestly curious. We don't really address earlier Corvettes, like the "other" forum does, so what's is interesting to you about the content here?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Just to see if anyone else has the same problems. Love the car just afraid to drive it for fear of another breakdown.Hate waiting on the side of the road for a tow truck.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts