Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I expect this might turn into a lively conversation, but will your new C-7 be a garage queen, or a daily driver? Maybe something in between? If it will be a "Queen" make sure you buy a float charger and keep your car plugged in as Corvettes use a good bit of electrical energy just sitting there "looking pretty".:)

·
Registered
186 Posts
I plan on driving mine but not daily. I would say as long as the weather is nice I will drive it but I have no intention of leaving it parked at the airport while I travel on business and no intention of taking it out in bad weather!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I live in snow country. I am planning on leaving the snow tires on the Toyota Avalon all year long and using the Goldwing motorcycle and the New Torch Red Coupe Spring Summer and Fall. By my last contact with the dealer I could be getting her in 2 to 4 weeks. What are the chances?

·
Administrator
16,496 Posts
RedHot will be driven weekly. With multiple cars, none being garage Queens, driving is split across them.:cool:

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have a daily company car. My corvette will be more of a weekend get away car. She will only be second to the wife. I think I will pamper the hell out of her, but spank her (open her up) when needed. LOL

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
More of a nice weather weekend car until the snow flies. Maybe do some shows as well. Also will take it to work once in awhile.

·
Registered
26 Posts
This will be my daily driver. Unless I'm hauling my dogs around or parking in downtown Atlanta. That's why I have a beater. But I'm not spending that much money to not enjoy it daily. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Since I work at home she'll be a classic Garage Queen - my C6 sure is. Only goes out on weekends, but does get washed and detailed every Wednesday evening. I just enjoy messing with it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I will drive mine out to dinner when the weather is good. I hope to eat out 4 to 5 times a week!!

Reactions: Chip

·
Registered
680 Posts
Have a business vehicle, but will be driving this baby everywhere when I'm not working... especially in Texas where we have a 9 months summer... lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
We don't have any queens in our garrage. Two Vettes and a Lincoln (dogs car). The weather is pretty mild in eastern NC and if the weather is bad I'll drive the Lincoln.

·
18,670 Posts
Our will be a special use car, though like previous Corvettes, usually goes on one long, long, sometimes-cross-country trip a year. Somehow, like a magnet, the pull of the National Corvette Museum and the Bowling Green Assembly Plant is strong enough to take hold, even though we live in Oregon, and our Corvette directs us to return to its birthplace at least every other year. Does a lot of resting during the winter unless there is a stretch of dry weather.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts