Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Congratulations goes to jsvette for winning the Inaugural StingrayForums.com Stingray of the Month Contest!

Thanks to your votes, he came out on top and will receive a Meguiar's Car Care Gift pack!

Thanks to all of you who entered and those of you that voted! Stay tuned for more prizes and giveaways! We are just getting this show going, and are excited to see where it ends up!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
jsvette, shoot me your mailing address via PM so that I can get this thing in the mail ASAP!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Nice photo, super location. Congrats.

Sent from mobile using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Administrator
16,296 Posts
Wow, RedHot and I are truly honored to have won the Inaugural StringrayForums Stingray of the Month photo contest! We are looking forward to using and enjoying the Meguiar's Car Care products. Thanks to Nick, StingrayForums administrators and all who participated both by entering photos and voting in the contest. Great company to be in, even if only electronically!:cool:

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Congratulations jsvette, beautiful photo and car! Well deserved win!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Congrats jsvette!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just waiting to join jsvette in the WINNERS COLUMN ! Or at least in my mind I've got a beauty to show off. When my wife's vert comes in we will have fraternal twins to really show off!

·
Administrator
16,296 Posts

·
Administrator
16,296 Posts

·
Administrator
16,296 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts