Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,
Just got my call today that my order was issued an allocation number! Super happy (I hope) and this isn't just a teaser:rolleyes:

My name is Sherry and I live just outside of Louisville, KY. I am a recent widow with two fur kids-a Giant Schnauzer (Magic) and a Briard (Indy). I have a 2006 Torch Red, Black Interior, Automatic with a whopping 14500 miles. My husband bought it last year with 3000 miles on it just before his diagnosis with cancer. My vette is a 2003 50th Anniversary Convertible, Automatic with 37500 miles, which I purchased shortly after my divorce in 2012. I bought the 50th for my 50th.....My recent husband and I met in 2012 at a concert and the first conversation we had revolved around music, Corvettes and Harleys. And yes, there is a 2012 Streetglide parked in my garage as well.

My previous vettes include a 1999 Mag Red, Tan Convertible, with Tan interior, 1993 Ruby Red Anniversary Coupe, 1963 Split Window Couple. I am looking forward to meeting a new group of friends and enjoying the hell out of this car.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Welcome and congratulations.

Reactions: bchncar
1 - 10 of 10 Posts