Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Before I begin, let me say this is not to replace any type of pressure washer you have, or a hose, or any other tool. It is strictly to report on the quality of this product because it's been on TV.

Suffice to say, it works very well for the price. I already owned a worx blower, which I love, and the shares the battery so it's a $65 -75 addition…

It has good pressure to clean wheels, (if they're already covered with the sealant), and several different settings for pressure, but most importantly, if you are in an condo like I am , it enables you to pull from a 2L bottle, or a bucket for Rinseless or Hydrofoam. Quality is first rate, fast shipping. I like the heavy duty battery that allows all four wheels with the sprayer, and then plenty to spare for blowing them dry with the leaf blower. And naturally because it's cordless, it's quicker and easier to use. Being lazy, Anything that's easier, I do more often...LOL

That being said, it is somewhere between a hose and a power washer. In order to get it to clean a spot, you have to get close, but because it's not "pressure washer pressure", it's safe to do. If things are really dirty, this tool won't work.... things have to be within a foot or two of the nozzle to get the pressure washer type action.

Quite a few tools share this batt: check out WORX > 20V Power Share Tools > 20V Cordless Tools

·
Registered
335 Posts
Looks good gotta watch pressure glad it works for you.

Give me a garden hose, bucket of water, Meguirs Gold, micro fiber wash mitt, Sithl leaf bower and microfiber towel. Don't forget some good music and a cool IPA

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Hey Glen - nice to see you. From the infomercials it looked like it barely had the same pressure as an average water hose. But to your point, if water source is a problem, this would be a nice addon. Do you think it would drive a foam cannon?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts