Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
16,507 Posts
Welcome to our forum Wow Now! Impressive graphics indeed :cool: Glad to have you aboard as a supporting vendor.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Cool shirts! I will order one soon!

·
Registered
660 Posts
I like it. Will order one in a week.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Hello!

Thank you for the warm welcome and open hospitality which has been extended so far to WOWnow. Also, thanks to those of you who have already visited our website, even leaving some positive comments. Your positive feedback is very much appreciated and encouraging. "Niner" has been especially supportive by providing plenty of advice on setting up the site and navigating around the forum. Thank you!

Joining your/our forum as a vendor is really exciting for my partner, Skip, and me since we are not only in love with Corvettes (especially the C-7), but because we are equally passionate about printing high quality graphics on t-shirts (total of about 25 years experience). Combining the two is simply a "hoot" and an immense amount of fun.

Our present focus is that of printing dye-sublimated ink "into" short- and long-sleeved shirts. The end result are multi-colored graphics and vignettes which cannot be achieved through any other apparel printing method. Beyond the graphics, the inherent benefits of our shirts include breathing and wicking attributes, non-cracking inks, and minimal fading. We are currently offering a minimal number of shirt designs specific to the C-7, but look forward to expanding upon these on a regular basis. More importantly, we are very open to any ideas you may have for a t-shirt design you would like to see/wear (especially since your t-shirt ideas are better than anyone else's). Just post your thoughts or send a PM.

Should any of you be headed to Spring Mountain later today for driving tomorrow and Saturday (October 2 and 3), I look forward to our meeting and having the opportunity to show off some of our designs first-hand. Never having been there, I am soooo...... psyched!!

Again, thank you for welcoming us into your family. That is it for now ---- don't want to earn the reputation as a spammer right off the bat (or ever).

Doug

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
I sent an email yesterday to [email protected]yourdomain, with some questions about your products, especially the custom ones. Hoping to see an answer soon.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Hello Meyerweb,

Good evening -- thank you very much for your inquiry and your interest in our products. I understand you had received a response to your inquiry a bit earlier, however, if questions still remain open, please let us know. Happy motoring!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Z51 Wrap Around?

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
Hello Meyerweb,

Good evening -- thank you very much for your inquiry and your interest in our products. I understand you had received a response to your inquiry a bit earlier, however, if questions still remain open, please let us know. Happy motoring!
Thanks, I did get it today.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
VanSant62--- sure, we can do a Z71 wraparound. Call Skip tomorrow or when convenient for you and you'll have it by the end of the week. Thanks for the suggestion.

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
I ordered a custom made shirt from WowNow, and it's very nice. The quality of the shirt is excellent, and the dye does seem to be in the fabric, not just on the surface. The colors aren't quite as deep as I might have expected. Were I going to do it over, I would have made the orange (in the file I sent them) a little darker. But I'm very happy with what I got. Thanks Skip and Doug!

t-shirt.jpg

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Hello Meyerweb,

Thank you very much for your comments -- glad you appreciate the quality of the shirt material and the printing - it really is indeed impressive. This being said, please send us another, modified file and we will reprint a shirt for you with the color corrected, at no cost to you. We really do want you and the other members of our forum to be 100% pleased with the shirts you are wearing.

This being said, we are now offering all of our shirt designs on grey or sand. As we have learned over a period of time, many people prefer colors other than white. Although white looks great, so do the others. Have a great day! Doug

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
Doug, thank you very much for the offer, but it's not necessary. I do like the shirt as is, and don't think it's fair to have you go to the expense of making and shipping another shirt.

Reactions: jsvette

·
Administrator
16,507 Posts
I have to commend both FFFFast vendor Doug for his very class act post #17 and Meyerweb for his class act response post #18.

Reactions: Henry427

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Received my NRB Front View/Rear View shirt. Excellent graphics and shirt quality!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts