Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,543 Posts
Well, I have the set which I took off of Caroline at 100 miles. They have been in bubble wrap and boxes since they were removed from the car. I am saving them in case I ever sell her and the next owner wants them. However, I would sell them for the right price, but I am not interested in offering them at a significant discount.

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
What did you put on on their place or I see your avatar with the red taillights and looks good. How much you asking or pm me.

PM sent, Kyle

·
Registered
10,543 Posts
What did you put on on their place or I see your avatar with the red taillights and looks good. How much you asking or pm me.

PM sent, Kyle
Yeah, I put the red StingRay ones on in their place.

I don't have any price in mind, since I have not put them up for sale. Feel free to send your best offer with your personal message, and then I can decide if that is a yes or a no.

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PM sent!

Yeah, I put the red StingRay ones on in their place.

I don't have any price in mind, since I have not put them up for sale. Feel free to send your best offer with your personal message, and then I can decide if that is a yes or a no.

·
Administrator
16,494 Posts
Was it possible to order vette with clear tail lights? Or is it just a tuning option?
Depended on model year and model version.

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I’m understanding this correctly, on C7’s you cannot order from factory clear taillights on a non-Z06. They are interchangeable as a post factory modification but you cannot not order a stingray or grand sport with clear taillights.

Was it possible to order vette with clear tail lights? Or is it just a tuning option?
Depended on model year and model version.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
My 2014 z51 came with red tail lights, I swapped them out for the clear because I like the clear better. just my taste. I do have my red ones just incase some here will post a WTB red lights:snowman:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Have a used set in like new condition if you are interested. $525 which includes shipping. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts