Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It doesn't look like this thread is very active but what the heck, I have seen people complaining about the heat that the transparent Targa top lets in, so if anyone is interested I would trade my black top, it is in great condition from a 2017 C7, for a similar transparent one.

It would need to be a local exchange and I live in Michigan.

·
Registered
20 Posts
interesting! we may be able to trade - i am taking delivery of my first vette a 2019 Stingray 3LT with 11k miles on it. came "upgraded" with the factory top transparent.
It arrives by Monday (trucking from OK to Tampa FL) - I have been looking to buy a second top like yours - let me rcv the car and confirm my fears with the FL Sun and my tall head. if you need to contact me - [email protected] where in Michigan are you - I have several friends up there i could ship to and arrange the local hand-off / exchange.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
interesting! we may be able to trade - i am taking delivery of my first vette a 2019 Stingray 3LT with 11k miles on it. came "upgraded" with the factory top transparent.
It arrives by Monday (trucking from OK to Tampa FL) - I have been looking to buy a second top like yours - let me rcv the car and confirm my fears with the FL Sun and my tall head. if you need to contact me - [email protected] where in Michigan are you - I have several friends up there i could ship to and arrange the local hand-off / exchange.
Hey, sorry I sold it last year but congrats on the new Vette!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey
If you're still interested in trading roofs I have stock roof and would like to trade it for a transparent one.

·
Administrator
16,507 Posts
Snowflakec7 welcome to our forum. I suggest that you send keithfl a Conversation (click on his icon and then on the Start Conversation). That will result in a private message directly to keithfl.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts