Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Which Style Shirt Would You Order?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,695 Posts
Nice design, but IMO, image just a little too big for me. Don't care for anything on the back, and prefer a more subtle smaller image and wording on the left breast or some such. Actually, I wouldn't mind a polo, something I could wear out and feel that I was not in the proper attire at certain restaurants, meetings, etc. Just my ol' fart opinion. :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Yes, convertible please! And, hopefully choice of exterior colors, and maybe even shirt colors. Not that I'm asking too much. LOL

Reactions: Niner

·
Registered
914 Posts
Love the shirt ... more options on color of shirt and car would be great ... and yes, send me one of Norm's polo/golf shirts.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Good luck getting 25 folks here to agree on a shirt color and graphics!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Thanks jsvette, elegant, & Niner! I appreciate your time and effort. I'll take an XL in any/all of the choices! :cool:

Reactions: Niner and Norm

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
We have over 6,000 forum members, let's assume 10% or about 600 are active. I would guess some will purchase more than 1 shirt. I would think it would be pretty easy to get 25 of each C7 color for shirts.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Can we have a contest to submit designs (like the corvette of the month)?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I'm not sure how I feel about the design with such a big car. I like the C7 crossed flags logo as a more subtle "I'm a C7 person" identification. Will GM allow a shirt with that on it?

What is bothering me more is the shadow wording of what is supposed to be the main feature of the the shirt - the name of the forum. Do you really think that is easily readable?

Reactions: Niner and KEYSMAN

·
Registered
660 Posts
I like the graphics at the top of this forum. How about some form of that on a shirt?

Reactions: Ateupjoe and Niner

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice design, but IMO, image just a little too big for me. Don't care for anything on the back, and prefer a more subtle smaller image and wording on the left breast or some such. Actually, I wouldn't mind a polo, something I could wear out and feel that I was not in the proper attire at certain restaurants, meetings, etc. Just my ol' fart opinion. :)
I like the T-shirt but also would like a polo/golf shirt as Norm suggested.
Smaller, on the left side of a polo would be much better.
Depending on majority opinion, any changes can be made to these shirts as they are not in the final stages of production.
As far as polos go... http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum...oken-stingrayforums-com-polo-shirt-works.html ;)

Convertible PLEASE!
Yes, convertible please! And, hopefully choice of exterior colors, and maybe even shirt colors. Not that I'm asking too much. LOL
Love the shirt ... more options on color of shirt and car would be great ... and yes, send me one of Norm's polo/golf shirts.
If it has a black convertible on it, I don't care what color the shirt is. I want one.
I will have to consider all of this. But then we run into the issue of multiple variables. Z06 vert? Z51 vert? Colors for each? etc.
My concern is flooding the "market" and not having enough interest in any specific shirt/color combo to cross the 25 minimum quantity threshold to even print one shirt design.

Good luck getting 25 folks here to agree on a shirt color and graphics!
Always a daunting task! In the end I hope at least the majority is happy with the results.

Thanks jsvette, elegant, & Niner! I appreciate your time and effort. I'll take an XL in any/all of the choices! :cool:
Thank you for the kind words and support! :D

We have over 6,000 forum members, let's assume 10% or about 600 are active. I would guess some will purchase more than 1 shirt. I would think it would be pretty easy to get 25 of each C7 color for shirts.
I'm not against it one bit.
I just know from experience that chances are low and it might take a substantial amount of time.

Can we have a contest to submit designs (like the corvette of the month)?
Absolutely! I'll set something up in the near future with a few guidelines.

I'll take a couple #3 XXL :D
Thank you for the support. Once all the kinks are worked out I'll have a separate thread with order details and such.

I'm not sure how I feel about the design with such a big car. I like the C7 crossed flags logo as a more subtle "I'm a C7 person" identification. Will GM allow a shirt with that on it?

What is bothering me more is the shadow wording of what is supposed to be the main feature of the the shirt - the name of the forum. Do you really think that is easily readable?
I only print original artwork. I'm pretty sure GM would not be very happy with me using their artwork.
For the forum name, the shadowing can be removed. Again, this is just an initial thought. I'm considering all feedback to make this more attractive to the members!

I like the graphics at the top of this forum. How about some form of that on a shirt?
I like the graphics as well. However I'm not sure if they are off limits.
As a rule, I tend to use original designs or designs that have been made by forum members for the specific purpose of using it on apparel.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts