Which Style Shirt Would You Order?

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
So who is interested in the T-Shirts?

They would be $30 shipped.

I'd need at least 20 people confirmed per shirt style to make the order.

I've added a poll to this so please vote with your click if you're interested!

·
Registered
509 Posts
I'm defiantly interested in some t shirts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Is it possible to get a shirt made with organic free range cotton, or at the very least cage free? I'm just not sure if that is the same thing. Plus I need a pocket for my smokes of course unless I decide to quit sometime soon then I would need a smaller pocket for gum, etc. It would be great if the logo could be glow in the dark too, that would look spectacular at night! I'm thinking for colors I look really good in that orange-ish color called "autumn mist" or even that light pastel purple-ish color called "Barney Bramble". I could certainly compromise and just settle on that incredible color called "Obsidian" that some people just insist on calling "black" though I'll never know why. It's clearly so far off the typical color chart but if one only has an eye for hot dogs they'll be fine without the Filet Mignon. Last but not least I do like to go sleeveless from time to time and would love it if the sleeves had Velcro so they could be removed. Here's hoping for my ideal shirt to be a reality!

Thanks for the effort Niner, I've been there and I know what your in for.

Reactions: Niner and Henry427

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Is it possible to get a shirt made with organic free range cotton, or at the very least cage free? I'm just not sure if that is the same thing. Plus I need a pocket for my smokes of course unless I decide to quit sometime soon then I would need a smaller pocket for gum, etc. It would be great if the logo could be glow in the dark too, that would look spectacular at night! I'm thinking for colors I look really good in that orange-ish color called "autumn mist" or even that light pastel purple-ish color called "Barney Bramble". I could certainly compromise and just settle on that incredible color called "Obsidian" that some people just insist on calling "black" though I'll never know why. It's clearly so far off the typical color chart but if one only has an eye for hot dogs they'll be fine without the Filet Mignon. Last but not least I do like to go sleeveless from time to time and would love it if the sleeves had Velcro so they could be removed. Here's hoping for my ideal shirt to be a reality!

LOL - I have to believe you're just blowing "smoke" on all of those conflicting requests. If you're serious about what you need in a shirt be prepared to buy at least 25 by yourself.

Gusto!

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

Now that was a funny Friday read!

Pleasing everyone is truly difficult and almost always impossible.
I'd like to come up with just one design at this point to make a shirt for you guys.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
No chance of a plain one with just the STINGRAYFORUMS.COM on it? Just really don't want that huge car graphic, front or back.

·
Administrator
16,510 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
This is ONLY my opinion which ain't worth 2 "chits" but I kinda like the tail lights on image #2, they are unlike the black "blobs" on 1 and 3.

Reactions: Niner

·
Registered
220 Posts

·
Registered
3,259 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Looks like # 2 is ahead.
I'd like to get the shirt orders rolling!

Unlike the Polo shirts, these T-shirts can only be printed on one agreed upon color.

I, for one, think white is the ticket... but I'd like to hear your thoughts!

Also, would you like the graphics to be smaller?

Post up with your feedback or forever hold your peace.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks like # 2 is ahead.
I'd like to get the shirt orders rolling!

Unlike the Polo shirts, these T-shirts can only be printed on one agreed upon color.

I, for one, think white is the ticket... but I'd like to hear your thoughts!

Also, would you like the graphics to be smaller?

Post up with your feedback or forever hold your peace.
White works fine, I have a ton of black tee's already so... I tend to prefer a smaller graphic on the front of my shirts but it's not a deal breaker for me.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
White works fine, I have a ton of black tee's already so... I tend to prefer a smaller graphic on the front of my shirts but it's not a deal breaker for me.
Ditto

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Thanks for the quick feedback so far guys!
I'm in regardless of the final choice of image/color. The only thing I'd like to add is that, if #2 wins, a white car on a white shirt is a little blah. Just MHO, but I think it would work better if the car color and the shirt color where different enough to have some contrast. Thanks for getting this together Niner!

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
White will work for me. I am in

21 - 40 of 41 Posts