Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was interested in getting Xpel put on my Crystal Red C7. I was looking at the nose, leading edge of the hood, headlights, mirrors, fenders. It is not a daily ride, but NJ roads are know for being pitiful. Anyone out there have any bad experience with the product? Are the lines readily noticeable or does it blend it well? Any problems with yellowing/discoloration? Does the Xpel detail as well as exposed paint or will there be a noticeable difference? Thanks in advance for your input!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have it on my 2012 GS, very pleased with the product, can not see the ends only on the mirrors it is noticeable. No signs on discoloration, can not tell I have a clear bra unless I tell you. Planning on doing the same when my C7 arrives code 3300. Little expensive but well worth the $$$$

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have it on my 2012 GS, very pleased with the product, can not see the ends only on the mirrors it is noticeable. No signs on discoloration, can not tell I have a clear bra unless I tell you. Planning on doing the same when my C7 arrives code 3300. Little expensive but well worth the $$$$
Thanks Jhawk, best of luck with the new C7....you're getting close!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts