Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
I can't tell you how amazing this vehicle is! It looks so much better in person than in the photos. It has so much character and is certainly eye catching... as I noticed at every stop light or stop sign, people were whipping out their cameras and taking pictures. I had a few people speed up next to me on the highway giving me a thumbs up. When you get into the vehicle, the technology is so impressive... almost overwhelming... but easy to navigate through. I was able to set my phone up, take calls and play my "drive home" music :cool: When I took a call, it was so quiet inside I could hear them clearly and they could hear me clearly. At first, I didn't think the radio sounded that good UNTIL I put it on HD Dolby... MAN DOES IT ROCK! I love the standard seats as I just melted into them... so comfortable, I could drive the car for days. The lights inside and outside are very cool... truly make the car light up and accents it's already impressive features. You will not regret this vehicle... it certainly was worth the wait. I'm going to go drive my new baby some more. Posting pics below first...

Pictures in post. #10.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Can you please tell me the width of the car including the mirrors. Spec shows 73.9" but I do not believe it includes outside mirrors. I have a 93" opening on my garage.
Thank you.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you please tell me the width of the car including the mirrors. Spec shows 73.9" but I do not believe it includes outside mirrors. I have a 93" opening on my garage.
Thank you.
Sure... coming soon :)

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Thank you.
Someone will have to verify this, but I read that the C-7 width w/mirrors is 86".

·
Registered
181 Posts
YllwStgr, Did you have a big ceremony presentation? I thought you mentioned in a previous thread that they were going to do that for you. (?) I cannot wait to see more pictures of your car.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
YllwStgr, Did you have a big ceremony presentation? I thought you mentioned in a previous thread that they were going to do that for you. (?) I cannot wait to see more pictures of your car.
Classic Chevrolet in Grapevine, Texas is throwing it tomorrow between 11 am and 2 pm... RSVP'd event. There will be loads of photos and a few other C7s out there.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Someone will have to verify this, but I read that the C-7 width w/mirrors is 86".
I just measured with a tape and it's about 86 including mirrors... the back end from one side of the tire to the other is about 76.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here are YllwStgr's delivery pictures: The smile says it all!!!
Thank you for posting the larger pics for me, Elegant!!! The smile has remained since that moment :D I took a night drive this evening with the roof off... FABULOUS!!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Who doesn't like a hot girl in a hot car. Gratz:cool:

Reactions: YllwStgr

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
;) Thank you to my Forum Family for sharing your compliments and congrats! Looking forward to seeing all of you post your pics and sharing in your excitement with you!!! :cool: If any of you have some questions, I was able to spend quite some time with a Chevy Trainer on the C7 (she trains the salesmen). So many cool features you may not even notice... such as the "Corvette Flag" in miniature form that acts as the tint going down the back window, the cool options for the heads up display, the way the "bright" light feature was designed (reflective vs. a brighter bulb), etc.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts